Not Enough Horse Power

• Sponsors (?)

HaHa. Here in the US, people use a dually with a diesel and power upgrades to pull a 3x5' landscaping trailer, but in other parts of the world, you get that kind of crap. That was funny.

HaHa. Here in the US, people use a dually with a diesel and power upgrades to pull a 3x5' landscaping trailer, but in other parts of the world, you get that kind of crap. That was funny.
HAHAHA so true, god have you been in my town the past couple of years or something? I sware to god I think these landscrapers jus have like my truck is better then yours contests. You hit the nail on the head on that one.

Ps. That video made me spit a perfectly good sip of beer. LMFAO

HAHAHA so true, god have you been in my town the past couple of years or something? I sware to god I think these landscrapers jus have like my truck is better then yours contests. You hit the nail on the head on that one.

Ps. That video made me spit a perfectly good sip of beer. LMFAO

Well, I don't know where you are but I live in Georgia, so go figure. I was talking about getting a single car trailer and people were telling me I needed to trade my truck in for "at least a 2500 with a durramax and fithwheel". I have towed quite a few cars with the crappy Uhaul car hauler and it was nothing.

I live in lexington kentucky where towing junked cars can be a full time business if you want it to be. I had this 4 cylinder plymouth sundance with a 5 speed I take cars to the junkyard with :p. I dont know about that crap but its all about low gears and rpms.