November 15th Wrenching Day

For those of you local, i need to fix up some stuff on the mustang to get it ready for a track day on the 21st so im extending an invitation to anyone who wants to come down and work on their vehicle or just wants to come down shoot the **** and watch me work on the beast and possibly electrocute myself again, PM me for my contact info and address if you dont have it

• Sponsors (?)

I will volunteer to help work on your car. Seriously, I am great at working on cars and more so Mustangs cause of my love for them and having owned so many. Just send me a plane ticket and pick me up. :D

For those of you local, i need to fix up some stuff on the mustang to get it ready for a track day on the 21st so im extending an invitation to anyone who wants to come down and work on their vehicle or just wants to come down shoot the **** and watch me work on the beast and possibly electrocute myself again, PM me for my contact info and address if you dont have it
that b pretty fun, its always a good time when someone gets shocked, ''its all fun and games till somebody gets hurt, then its FREAKIN HILLARIOUS

I will volunteer to help work on your car. Seriously, I am great at working on cars and more so Mustangs cause of my love for them and having owned so many. Just send me a plane ticket and pick me up. :D
same here but i want a round trip :rolleyes: