Now my stang will not start....

I have an 02 GT and just took out the stock gauge cluster and put in a Mach 1/Bullitt cluster to snazzy up the all black interior. Now I can't start the damn thing. It just cranks and cranks...sounds like a computer related issue. Anyone else done this or have suggestions??? Help!!! I want to keep the cluster in cause it looks KIck Arse. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

First off try and see if it's the gauge cluster. I highly doubt it could be it. Try it anyway. Switch it out and put stock back on. If it starts it's the gauge cluster. :odd:

Next check and see if you have gas. Are your spark plugs fubared? Have you not driven your car in a month? If anything try to jump it with another car. Start with the simple and then start getting the computer.

I have done more research and it is PATS related. I read that if you get in the car and lock the doors with the remote, it relearns and then the car will start. BIG question is, what will my odometer say? I'm still under factory warranty with only 17K on my car.

when i was considering putting in a new mach cluster I read that you had to have it reprogrammed, but no one has said how. I was hoping I could install in then boogie down to a dealership to have it done but if the car wont start then =p on that idea. I really like the bullit cluster myself.

worthless.gif

Attachments

• worthless.gif
    worthless.gif
    27.6 KB · Views: 51