nx plate kit vs. zex wet shot

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
alright i have been looking into nitrous now for about 4 months. I have really been looking at the NX plate kit but i just recently came across an nx kit that is cheaper and also has more safety features standard than the nx. It comes with a WOT switch and a Active Fuel Control™ technology monitors nitrous bottle pressure and adjusts fuel enrichment for perfect mixture.

So my question is which do you think is a better system the difference is probably 50 or 60 dollars and if i do go with the nx kit i will eventually get the WOT switch and window switch anyways.

I will be spraying a 75 to start just to see how it works and all and then go to a 100 after than and maybe a 125 but i am not too sure about that as i have heard thats the limit right there.

so what do u guys think

• Sponsors (?)

alright i have been looking into nitrous now for about 4 months. I have really been looking at the NX plate kit but i just recently came across an nx kit that is cheaper and also has more safety features standard than the nx. It comes with a WOT switch and a Active Fuel Control™ technology monitors nitrous bottle pressure and adjusts fuel enrichment for perfect mixture.

So my question is which do you think is a better system the difference is probably 50 or 60 dollars and if i do go with the nx kit i will eventually get the WOT switch and window switch anyways.

I will be spraying a 75 to start just to see how it works and all and then go to a 100 after than and maybe a 125 but i am not too sure about that as i have heard thats the limit right there.

so what do u guys think

You never mentioned Zex?:shrug: Probably a typo. Or are you comparing two different NX kits?

I am comparing 2 different kits I am not sure which one i want to go with. It will be my first time running nitrous. I dont want to do too much more to the car I just want some more get up and go for the track.

Which one of the kits would you say is the most bang for the buck. easiest to install and most reliable. I like how the zex comes with the WOT switch stock. I also like how nx rates hp at the wheels:D

so which kit would you guys recommend. also if you have any other kits in mind that are good let me know so i can look them up.