NY NJ PA Stangers...Anyone for a Mustang Meet??

QUICK91LX

Founding Member
Dec 7, 2001
New Jersey
I posted this in the NorthEast section but there seems to be little traffic over there, so I'll throw it up here and a couple other places as well.

Here we are in the midst of another great show/cruise season, and the Tri-State Mustang & Ford club has some cool events planned, with many more currently in the works...

http://www.tristatemustangs.com
Check out the site and see what you think.

Here is a quick rundown of some upcoming events...

Friday, June 16, 2006: Drag Racing @ Island Dragway's Street Legal night (Look for the Tri-State Mustangs T-Shirts)

Sunday July 2, 2006: Mustang & Ford Meet & Cruise, Hosted by the Delaware Valley Mustang Club @ Riverview Inn, Matamoras, PA

Sunday July 9, 2006: Tri-State Mustangs & Fords @ The Chatterbox Drive-In Restaurant, at the intersection of Rt 15 & 206, Augusta, NJ

We are also setting up what we hope to be a large meet and cruise for mid-August. Hope to see you guys at a meet soon!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Blakthorn said:
come a little more north and maybe!!

your location says NYC...if thats the case, we are about an hour north of you :D

stprorolla49 said:
hey bill, im gonna try and come on friday the 16th....u still willing to lemme borrow the drs? that would be HUGE

We will have to see Mikey, LoL...I may be running the 03...gotta see how she runs now that I dont have a horribly rock-solid suspension under there...plus I'm still a little "eeh" about the fact that I myself am borrowing them from someone else...

QUICK91LX said:
your location says NYC...if thats the case, we are about an hour north of you :D

We will have to see Mikey, LoL...I may be running the 03...gotta see how she runs now that I dont have a horribly rock-solid suspension under there...plus I'm still a little "eeh" about the fact that I myself am borrowing them from someone else...
hahaha i hear ya dude...just lemme know:nice:

I'll try to be there, wont be pretty, but I'll try to make it. I'm hoping my car will be painted in the next month. oh yea, scott an bill, my phone got ran over by an ambulance on monday so I lost all my numbers! HOLLA BACK

MAC'n89Blckstng said:
I'll try to be there, wont be pretty, but I'll try to make it. I'm hoping my car will be painted in the next month. oh yea, scott an bill, my phone got ran over by an ambulance on monday so I lost all my numbers! HOLLA BACK

how the hell does your phone end up with an opportunity to get run over by an ambulance? HAHA I'll PM ya my #

nah its Pike County, right on the delaware, across the river from NY and NJ

the Matamoras Riverview meet is typically 75% classic stangs, and we are trying to better represent the late model population...flavadave and tunedin, you have really nice cars, they would give our cavalry some respect LD

I may make it to the PA one on the 2nd... it would be nice to meet some of you guys ive been on here a whileeeee and ive never gotten together for a meet ever.... now that i have a stang again ill have to get her road worthy asap huh?! some cars id really like to see and chat with - tunedin ur one of em! lol

QUICK91LX said:

the Matamoras Riverview meet is typically 75% classic stangs, and we are trying to better represent the late model population...flavadave and tunedin, you have really nice cars, they would give our cavalry some respect LD

Thanks for the kind words......This week is a no, but possibly the 2nd of July.

QUICK91LX said:

Thanks :nice: Unfortunately, the one in Pike county is about 300 miles round trip from me ........ just too far to drive the stang :(

Lyncher said:
Quick91lx: I LIVE IN WANTAGE TOO!! You have any pics of your car? Im sure ive seen it around somewhere!? :nice:

Wow small world...I have a True Blue 03 GT and a plain jane 92 LX 5.0 hatch...here are some pics of each. what do you drive? whereabouts in wantage are you?

Captured2006-1-2200001.jpg

View attachment 463192

Attachments

• Captured2006-1-2200001.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 48
QUICK91LX said:
Wow small world...I have a True Blue 03 GT and a plain jane 92 LX 5.0 hatch...here are some pics of each. what do you drive? whereabouts in wantage are you?

View attachment 463152

i dont remember seeing either...but i drive a white and tan 96 bronco, hopefully gettin the fox this summer! I live about 2 miles away from the borough lol...

Attachments

• Captured2006-1-2200001.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 54
QUICK91LX said:
2 miles which way? lol north on 23, south on 23 or heading out towards the airport?

the other option..up 284 a little passed simmons lake lol..

you probably wont see my truck driving too much cause i dont get my license for 3 months :mad: , but hopefully before summers over ill have iether the stang in the driveway or the 557 shortblock in the garage! You ever go to the chatter box shows on saturdays?