i think i found them. in case anyone is wondering napa has 2 brands. mileage plus electrical # MPE AR242SB and echlin ignition # ECH AR242. advanced has bwd # r647. all are 5 prong. gonna try the bwd tomorrow as its in stock. will post result
Old part numbers are often still on shelves or in boxes at dealerships and warehouses. There used to be a computerized phone hotline my dealership used to look up NOS parts. I found a brand new part I needed was in the dealer’s attic when I called for my own car. The system may have been killed by the internet, but checking for stock at other dealerships should be easier for a good counter jockey.My Ford parts guy knows I know the part is obsolete but he can give me the correct part number and then I can look on line for it.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?