Odd Cooling Problem ----Need Help!-Long

I'm guessing that you mean stock replacements(the graphite/metal or whatever that sticks to everything when you take them off)?

I did the pressure test last night. i can hear it leaking sounds like in the intake, but I will need to some more digging tonight.

I am pretty sure it is not the timing cover gasket becuase it sounds like it is coming from the back of the motor and I can hear coolant leaking into the oil pan in the rear sump.

I really am in pretty much the same situation that I started in, lots of questions and no answers.:(

• Sponsors (?)

If you can hear it leaking, once you pull the intake, you will beable to see a tear in the gasket, or atleast where the coolant came from. If you see nothing, then it's prolly a head gasket again. :(

here are some pics of the intake gaskets. Let me know what you think. The intake was really easy to get off and some bolts were much tighter than others. I noticed that the blue sealer is not compressed toward the center of the intake. Maybe it just never sealed. :shrug:

http://scottpmorris.googlepages.com/home

I am also thinking about getting the stock replacement gaskets, I just hate to scrape that crap off, but if it fixes my problem then I'll do it!