Odd Cooling Problem ----Need Help!-Long

I'm guessing that you mean stock replacements(the graphite/metal or whatever that sticks to everything when you take them off)?

I did the pressure test last night. i can hear it leaking sounds like in the intake, but I will need to some more digging tonight.

I am pretty sure it is not the timing cover gasket becuase it sounds like it is coming from the back of the motor and I can hear coolant leaking into the oil pan in the rear sump.

I really am in pretty much the same situation that I started in, lots of questions and no answers.

If you can hear it leaking, once you pull the intake, you will beable to see a tear in the gasket, or atleast where the coolant came from. If you see nothing, then it's prolly a head gasket again.

here are some pics of the intake gaskets. Let me know what you think. The intake was really easy to get off and some bolts were much tighter than others. I noticed that the blue sealer is not compressed toward the center of the intake. Maybe it just never sealed.

http://scottpmorris.googlepages.com/home

I am also thinking about getting the stock replacement gaskets, I just hate to scrape that crap off, but if it fixes my problem then I'll do it!