off road h-pipe question

When I put my summit h pipe on the air pump tube was perfect in length, but I had to cut it in the center to fit it around the new pipe on the h pipe, Other then that it works great with no leaks and was easy to install !

• Sponsors (?)

I cut the pipe on the car in the center down 1 1/2 inches to fit over the new pipe on the H hipe, O ya I also remember I unhooked the hook connecting the pipe to the engine block, It made the pipe able to adjust easy under the car when I hooked it up

My Bassani off-road X fit perfect....no adjusting at all....and no you wont throw a code....because we(94-95's) have one set of O2's(one on each side) and they are before the cats....on the 96+ cars they have downstream 02's after the cats so they will throw a code with an offroad pipe...

Anthony

i got a bbk h-pipe for mine so hopefully it fits good and i dont have to cut that little metal tube on the h-pipe, my friend had to do this but he said it was easy and did not take long, instead of cutting the metal tube on the H-pipe he cut the rubber hose, but he said cutting either will work if you have to trim it.