Official "show Us Ur Grill" Thread

Awesome! I would get more into grilling but I basically cook for 1. That type of thing just isn't practical.

Where do you get the meat? What you post looks like nice cuts. Is it from a small butcher shop or a grocery?

I know a few years ago I had my favorite butcher shop and it was always top notch and could pretty much get whatever you wanted.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Doc, you can always do smaller meats and freeze what you can't eat in a week. This thing will do vegetables, pizzas, cobblers, etc. It's basicly an outdoor oven. I think you can find these things for under $100 now so they are not to high priced. They are very fuel efficient, I just started on my second LP tank since I started and the first one was not even full.

As for where I get my meats... believe it or not, our local Winn-Dixie is still one of the few where the butcher still has some say in where they get their meats, but that is fading fast due to corporate politics.

She's out and ready for her foil rest. I'm not planning on letting this one get to cool before I halve it. Part will be refrigerated solid and the other part shredded for beef enchiladas.
12814494_1067022696653459_5309665929693734945_n.webp
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DocG
A little more done than what I would like but still juicy. There's about a 1/2 cup of "Au Jus" that will be dumped into the shredded stuff for the enchiladas later because I'm going to use the end pieces for it and they are just a bit drier than the center mass..

12524356_1067270093295386_5572891587085243094_n.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Noobz347
So apparently once it gets to April, it's get to hot and humid in Florida to grill outside. I have not done much other than a few burgers, pork steaks and a few roasted chili peppers.

What do the rest of y'all do when it gets to hot to grill?

and because of the "bump" I will compensate with this:



11427300_895458590499958_937547804_n.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: DocG and Noobz347