Oil choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

bullsht.

I wouldn't take any advice from anybody that still clings to conspiracy theory. Even when talking about oil.
I just came from O reilly’s yesterday…My oil choices were alive and well..for everything from crude to full syn. Strange I know,…clearly the Biden effect hasn’t affected Alabama.
How much is your gas down there?

$3.36 Reg. in Sarasota. I change my oil every six months with cheap WallyWorld oil every six months even if I only put one , or two hundred miles on my car. The previous original owner changed it every three thousand miles. The inside is like brand new.

$3.36 Reg. in Sarasota. I change my oil every six months with cheap WallyWorld oil every six months even if I only put one , or two hundred miles on my car. The previous original owner changed it every three thousand miles. The inside is like brand new.
$3.49 up here right now...... ridiculous!

Simply amazing the economy is getting along at all, as screwed up as everything is. Lowes paint department is closed with no paint. Home Depot has very little, and I'm getting very nervous about what I'm going to do. When the paint comes back I am sure the price is going to be way up. Not a bunch of oil talk, but the oil debate is well documented. My friend that does gutters is down to his last roll of stock, and he doesn't know what he will do. I really want to work right now beause you never know whats going to happen.

Simply amazing the economy is getting along at all, as screwed up as everything is. Lowes paint department is closed with no paint. Home Depot has very little, and I'm getting very nervous about what I'm going to do. When the paint comes back I am sure the price is going to be way up. Not a bunch of oil talk, but the oil debate is well documented. My friend that does gutters is down to his last roll of stock, and he doesn't know what he will do. I really want to work right now beause you never know whats going to happen.
That’s crazy! Wish you the best man!

Upside down world...... people that want to work can’t get material to do the jobs, and people that don’t want to work get paid more than if they were working.
W.... T.... F....

Reactions: 1 users

There are aggregate, cement and lumber shortages in the UK. Lumber prices set to rise 8-12% or something over the next year...

The yards that do have any cement have also been limiting it to ten bags per customer.. the heck am I meant to get done with that?

Just in time for when I've got a bunch of projects in mind that need sheds and other miscellaneous out-buildings thrown up! :O_o::D

Oh and I also avoided filling up the Jerry cans this past month for the garden machinery so I didn't get abuse from all the morons turning on each other in public for daring to queue up at petrol stations to buy some darn fuel.. :rlaugh: hunker down I'm telling ya! Get what ya need done.

Last edited:
@Potomus Pete ,
Why change the oil every six months? Only a few hundred miles?
Cheap oil?
Why?
I mean, it's your ride but I feel it's a waste, buy better oil, go further in miles and storage time.
Yes your right. I get bored, and I figure it cleans my engine of dirt. Florida moisture probably in there. Oil was cheap, and probably will do it once a year at this point. Right now I am working on a Jeep TJ 1999. I stripped most of the paint, and I am about to do a garage paint job like some of these guys on here. Seal/prime,basecoat, and the very scary clear coat. Never painted a car, but I got all the equipment. Next weekend I'm going for it.

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 1 users
getting readty to change the oil in all my fox bodies as well. they probably have less than 500 miles on them in the last year but it's cheap insurance. Good thing I have stockpiles of filters and oil.

GM, Toyota,, Ford all cutting production anywhere from 20 to 50% and shutting down plants due to parts and chip shortages. Nothing to see hear folks.

Reactions: 1 user
I hogged all the oil
I buy as much as I can afford every time I go
The price keeps going up
And hell yes it's FJB's fault.

Trumpers…..what a disillusioned bunch.
Disregarding every other reply that stated that the shortages of every freakin thing that are going on WORLD WIDE.
That the US itself, or current administration can’t possibly take credit for, or get blamed for just the same….

Makes your last sentence get cancelled out as bull sht.

I just came from one of these “ rallies”.
You think I’m a “ always gotta be right, know it all”???

Just imagine….Thousands of Redneck Yay-hoos driving into the venue with “ Biden Sucks, Fck Biden, and Trump 2024” flags waving, hanging off the rear bumpers of their F 150’s,…and Silveradahs.
and I gotta tolerate this sht If I want to be here.
But….
Let me come into the same venue with a “Trump sucks” bumper sticker on the back glass or bumper of my car…
And my car gets keyed…or worse, I get into a confrontation with some fck face.
Because you just can’t get past the fact that your boy lost.
How many times,…have I had to tolerate the same?

Time to move on,…solve the problem, quit passing an moanin cause you lost, and work to fix things.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 1 user
Ok, @CarMichael Angelo and others, while I do agree with a lot that you said, not all but that don't matter, we agree to disagree and move on. But I want to leave an explanation as to why this is not the place for political crap and no, you didn't throw the first 'rock'. I'm inclined to delete that post, it don't belong here, it's not my thread though.
It belongs here: https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums/posts/9324151/
Or here: https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums/forums/off-topic-hangout.49/

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.