OIL IN THROTTLE BODY

• Sponsors (?)

the PCV is bi-directional. it is normal to have oil in the intake. a lot suggests rings are a bit worn. you can rig up a filter/catch can, if you desire. many run around with oily plenums - in the scope of things, it is not a biggie.
good luck.

You can go get a Carb Fuel Filter from Autozone. A Spectra I think. In the performance isle. You can run that inline between the pcv and intake. Put some cotton balls or some filter element in the fuel filter to soak up oil before it gets into the intake track.

Nick

blkstangman88 said:
ive seen carb cleaners in stores but u need to put a vacum line in the carb cleaner so the vacum line sux the carb cleaner up....what vacum line would i use for this?
ok, sorry. i really did not know what you mean, and still dont know that im familiar with the product you mention. there are fuel cleaners which hook up to the schrader valve on the fuel rail. you pull the FP relay and run the car off the contents of the can.
that is the only thing i know of which is similar.

good luck, and let us know more about the product you are talkin about if you use it. :)