Ok, It's 04 now, who is going to be at WFC this year?

SVO1

Lord of The somethin' somethin' somethin', hell, I
Oct 25, 1999
Lord of uh, hmm what was it again?
Figure I will plant the seed early for some people :)
I already have time off from work and will be reserving my room in the next few days.
I know Garrett already made his reservations.
Who else plans on being there?
From the response at TF it sounds like the usual Suspects will be there (Huber,Flanders,Snoopstang, McCool,Morgan) And also JDB!!

So Post up if you plan on being there!

• Sponsors (?)

SVO1 said:
Figure I will plant the seed early for some people :)
I already have time off from work and will be reserving my room in the next few days.
I know Garrett already made his reservations.
Who else plans on being there?
From the response at TF it sounds like the usual Suspects will be there (Huber,Flanders,Snoopstang, McCool,Morgan) And also JDB!!

So Post up if you plan on being there!

Sorry I'm a newb to the world of Fords. I'm guessing this is like Super Chevy, but Like for all Fords?

When and where is this held at ?

Pro-Hawk said:
Sorry I'm a newb to the world of Fords. I'm guessing this is like Super Chevy, but Like for all Fords?

When and where is this held at ?
St.Louis Mo.
I'll be there unless i am graduating that weekend (which is a possibility) Im too lazy to look up my graduation date right now but hopefully ill be able to go.

Dr.

I missed it last year (tried to make it a day trip, and I thought it would be rainy and crappy with a 5hr drive each way).
I definatly want to be there, and unless it is finals week, I will be there. :nice:

SVO1 said:
You've gotta make it Stinger! Otherwise Who will provide the entertainment? :rlaugh:

Me, duh!

I better see some more 2.3ers out there this year. This will be my 5th year going to the show. It's definitely worth going to, why else would I drive 10 hours?

Here's a pic of early Saturday morning (I think it was) at the show last year :)

So Garrett, what will you be doing this year to entertain us? :D

Oh BTW, Mary set us up at the Best Value Atrium inn, it has a big Heated pool, and it is only like .2 of a mile from the motel 6, so it will still be easy to hang out.
So Bring your swimming trunks!

Bhuff- Last Year Mary, Jillian and I were Not going, then at like 8:00 Thursday we decided to go, found a couple rooms to stay in, and left Friday after work. We only were at WFC for Saturday, and even then it was well worth it. And it is also about a 5 hour drive for us.