ok, so guess what i drove today...

I finally got to drive the chevelle today!!! 620hp and 575 ft lbs this thing has, and its UNBELIVABLE!! I was crusing at around 45 and matted it about 3/4 throttle in 3rd gear (auto) and i MELTED the tires...it was the most unbelivable drive ive ever had in my life....i need more power nowcrapola

• Sponsors (?)

fastest car i was ever in was a 95' GT. the motor was decked out GT 40 style. GT40 heads, intake, an E303 cam. 4:11 gears 5 speed, had some kind of fancy computer chip. i think it was making 383 to the rear wheels. that thing was unbeleivable. we would smoke subaru wrx sti's from a dead stop all the way to 160 mph!! i loved it. everyone busted on it cuz it was purple but they stopped laughing when we passed them like they were in reverse

stang302v8 said:
fastest car i was ever in was a 95' GT. the motor was decked out GT 40 style. GT40 heads, intake, an E303 cam. 4:11 gears 5 speed, had some kind of fancy computer chip. i think it was making 383 to the rear wheels. that thing was unbeleivable. we would smoke subaru wrx sti's from a dead stop all the way to 160 mph!! i loved it. everyone busted on it cuz it was purple but they stopped laughing when we passed them like they were in reverse
ok, now imagine almost twice the hp:D trust me man it was scary as ****

sweet so its your old man's ride huh? the paps always got the faster car lol. my dads got a 69' mach 1 with a basically stock 3 speed. his sick car is the 68' fastback. 289 hi-po with F303 cam, AFR 185 heads, 4 speed manual with 4:11 gears. that sick mother will clean a trans am 400's clock

My dad had a 1965 Nova SS (a true SS, original 283 car)

He had a built 327 in it putting out about 425 at the wheels, man I loved that car.

Now he has a 1967 Plymouth GTX w/440 that he's gonna have mildly modded and even a spray of nitrous :D

stang302v8 said:
sweet so its your old man's ride huh? the paps always got the faster car lol. my dads got a 69' mach 1 with a basically stock 3 speed. his sick car is the 68' fastback. 289 hi-po with F303 cam, AFR 185 heads, 4 speed manual with 4:11 gears. that sick mother will clean a trans am 400's clock
sounds pretty danm sick to me man...heres pics actually....
etown5-294.jpg

e-town5-293.jpg

etown5-296.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

and one of the soon to be race car, when the chevelle goes back on the street:rolleyes:
DSCN0505.jpg

Attachments

• etown5-294.jpg
    etown5-294.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 54
  • e-town5-293.jpg
    e-town5-293.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 54
  • etown5-296.jpg
    etown5-296.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0505.jpg
    DSCN0505.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 48
thats a beautiful car man. props on the red paint job, looks bad a$$. ive always fell for a red hott muscle car. mines on my avatar...my dads 68 is midnight blue and the 96 is metallic green. nice drag car too, what is that running 1/8 mile?

stang302v8- yea man red is def my fav color for a car....he actually painted that himself back in 1991 when he was restoring the car...

ROLLIN5.0- he used to tow the chevelle with a bronco, but he sold it over the summer....its wierd because after he sold the bronco, he realized how bad the chevelle was slipping, and decided to call it quitsm and get a dedicated race car...so he has no problem now towing the nova with the durango cause the car only weighs 2600 lbs....glass nose/hood/scoop. glass doors, glass decklid, lexan windows, aluminum interior....

stprorolla49 said:
negatory...all motor...502ci. ported and polished oval port heads, edelbrock performer rpm, holley 950, forged crank, forged crower rods, forged JE pistons......my dad is a sick ****:D

Did your father let you take it out by yourself,or was he in the passenger seat :( :D .Sounds like a beast.:nice:

8950HO said:
Did your father let you take it out by yourself,or was he in the passenger seat :( :D .Sounds like a beast.:nice:
naw he was with me...im glad he was cause its kinda hard to drive and he gave me a lotta great tips.....the braking is REALLY hard to get used to, and the steering is pretty damn hard too...plus i woulda gotten in trouble if i was by myself...