Ok...someone needs to get info on the Trickflow intake at SEMA..

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
Hello everyone. Anyone going to the SEMA show? If you do, I know many of us are looking for more info on the Trickflow intake and I've heard they should have more info at the show. Anyone up to doing some investigating? I'm in Colorado...so there is no way I can get there, I guess work is an issue too :lol: Thanks to anyone who can bring some info back to the board!

Nate

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Mity..thanks for the info. I've been following this intake since the first post regarding it and I've heard that there are possible numbers that Trickflow will be releasing at SEMA time. I've been watching this and several other boards and I haven't seen anything new for info in the last week or so...thats why I was posting this.

Cool. There was someone off of another forum site that spoke with someone from Trickflow and according to him, Trickflow had said that they would probably have the intake there and numbers would be made available at that time. I guess thats the news I was going off of. I would post a link, but I don't think I can link another forum site here :shrug: I just hope that its true will will have more numbers this week. If not, looks like I'm holding my breath till February!

i just sent a few emails and got someone on the case who will be at SEMA. I will post any and all info i receive from my source, which will be directly from the folks at trick flow in SEMA. Hopefully i can have something soon on this.

edit: Just got the email back...

"Oh I guess :)
Sure, not a prob, since I passed the Trick Flow booth about 10 times last year. I will see if i can get some good photos of it, and/or any chart info they have around.
I leave early Tuesday am, should be at SEMA by 11am. My hotel has internet access, so I will be checking off my to do list for people and sending email updates/pictures daily while I am there. I already put a memo in my phone for ya"

so it looks like this week we can all have an answer.

Yes...looks like we will all hold our breath now! January is earlier than I thought. BTW...I've been looking at it a lot lately, and it looks like the alternator may still have to be relocated because of the front of the intake and how much it looks like the Bullitt depth instead of the deeper design of the stock intake or HPS manifold. Anyone else see this? or not?

ScortLX said:
Hello everyone. Anyone going to the SEMA show? If you do, I know many of us are looking for more info on the Trickflow intake and I've heard they should have more info at the show. Anyone up to doing some investigating? I'm in Colorado...so there is no way I can get there, I guess work is an issue too :lol: Thanks to anyone who can bring some info back to the board!

Nate

I will be there. Hit me up Here
And I give you the scoope.

i just got little more info from them. they said:
"It will be released Jan '07. And the intake will be complete except for mounting hardware , gaskets , fuel rails , and throttle body . Your factory parts can be used . avilable in natural aluminum finish, and polshed look. We can not release exact date, or our dyno numbers. But the gain were comparable to that of Special edition mustang intake, but they are as twice as much as our projected MSRP will be."

So I guess i know where my Tax return is going!

Yep, thats where my tax return is going too, along with a 75MM Throttle body to help it even more! Now I have to hold my breath and hope it doesn't get delayed forever! I wonder if there is any more info at their booth at the SEMA show. We'll have to wait and see!

ok, my friend got back from sema this morning. unfortunatley, no more info was given to him that we dont already know. No price, no hp #s, not even an exact date. He was told January 07 release. thats all they were giving out.
he was going to get a picture of the intake, but said he didnt even see it??

I dont know what the big secret is or why they are holding back so much.....probobly to just build the hype.

sorry guys, he tried, but they werent budging from what i am told