Onebad95's newest additions

Killercanary

The car that set the bar.
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Altoona, PA
Charlie asked me to post some pics of the new stuff he did. These pictures don't do the car justice IMO. It looks extremely clean, well thought out, and totally sets the car apart. This car is on another level.

169505.jpg

169512.jpg

169513.jpg

169514.jpg

169517.jpg

169515.jpg

169504.jpg

169516.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

i agree charlie, you deserved the win , in my mind you are the winner , after seeing how well your car is put together , i can trully appriciate all the work you put into it, great job and awsome car .

Huh...
Well, I will say, I'm not much of a custom dash type of person either, but you did a very good job. It's clean, professional, and tight... so I can respect the work.

Your car gives new meaning to the word "spotless".
That engine bay is absolutely ridiculous (in a good way), but... it's just mind bogglingly... i am running out of words to describe it. Insanely wicked, for lack of better terms.

Some things aren't my style, but that car is your style at its absolute cleanest.

Good job.
:nice:

I'd have a hard time thinking you'd be able to do much else to that car without completely redoing something (ie: the paint job or whatever)

That looks like A$$!! :p

When you said you had done something radical, I was thinking something a little more over the top. :shrug:

LOL......Can't get much more over the top, buddy. Some truly nice work, there. PM me the results. Or give me a shout.

Its hard to do well at a show that awards a fox hatch a place in the fox 'vert category and that has 80's SVO's and 2001 bullitt's in the same class. I have no idea what the hell was going on with the results of that show, absolutely NONE.

The only thing I do agree with is the Galaxy that won best of show, that was a deserving car.

BTW Charlie, I somehow forgot to tell you how good the chromed brake booster looked! That too was a nice touch along with the floor mats that match the seats. Your attention to detail amazes me.