Oops

Pliskin

Jul 27, 2004
I ordered my Stang last Thursday. Got my DORA today. Highest priority its coming in four weeks ahead of schedule. I'm screwed. I needed that time to save for a better down payment. Crunch time! Six weeks and counting!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

i swear if you get your stang in just six weeks alot of people will be very angry. like me for instance. who order on like what was it now, jan 9th or 10th, and still havent recieved even a build date. so just a suggestion. do get yourself too hyped up about that 6 weeks, im guessing its going to be a tid bit longer than that.

I'm not excited. I'm now worried about payment. The thing is...go ahead and be mad. Did you order it from the same dealer? Do you know how long the waiting list is here? Are they different circumstances? Well lets not start any trouble. I'm just upset cause i had this all planned out and now my down payment is going to be less than what I wanted and that puts me in a bad way. I'm still just glad I'm getting a mustang.

a vert right?

It's a vert right?? loaded??... your sig doesn't say Premium or Shaker 1000. I hope that's on there for 36K... If not I have a gt pre. coupe in Tungsten I will sell you for 34K... wait... can't do that as I couldn't bring myself to let it go...

but I wouldn't pay 36K for it... plenty of dealers out here in S. Cal that are not marking them up.

But you gotta do what you gotta do...