Opinions on superchargers

Adizzle843

Mar 22, 2020
South Carolina
It is time for me to pull the trigger and buy a supercharger for the car. I have been trying to read up on reviews, but it’s all mixed. Looking for people who have blowers on their cars and would recommend what they have.
The engine is a fresh rebuild, forged internals, fresh heads, trick flow cams, bullitt intake.
I don’t need to put down 1000hp, I want something drivable that I can roll around town in.
So let me know your thoughts, I’ve never had a supercharger before.

• Sponsors (?)

If you ask 1000 people what SC they recommend, you can count on at least 500 different answers.

For pure street driving and fun factor, there's no replacement for positive displacement IMO. :shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
If you ask 1000 people what SC they recommend, you can count on at least 500 different answers.

For pure street driving and fun factor, there's no replacement for positive displacement IMO. :shrug:
Ya I kind of figured. But I was reading reviews on pro chargers, and they have like 2 star average on 50 reviews.
There will be positive displacement, Just wanted to hear some opinions. It’s a lot of cash to throw down, so I’d like to not do it blindly.

Ya I kind of figured. But I was reading reviews on pro chargers, and they have like 2 star average on 50 reviews.
There will be positive displacement, Just wanted to hear some opinions. It’s a lot of cash to throw down, so I’d like to not do it blindly.
Centri blowers are a blast too. Most of it comes down to how you drive it, what your goals are, and what sound you want to listen to. There are no bad options. Everything has pros and cons.

Personally I love my centri supercharger. Plenty of power with that classic whine - Perfect for a mostly street driven car.

Bahah... I have longtubes and twin turbos. If you want to see the ensuing madness just hit the link in my signature

79-93 Mustang inter-cooled turbo kit

Installation instructions:

Step 1

1609816850382.png

:jester:

Procharger all the way. Tame and behaved down low not in boost (good MPG's) then turns into a complete monster when you get aggressive with the gas pedal!!!!

Reactions: 1 user