Orange County Mustang Owners

Cbarton

Feb 27, 2003
Santa Ana, CA
I am co sponsering a "Mustang Picnic" with the Vintage mustang forum over at Irvine Park on Sat Dec 4th. Aprox 9:00 to ???

Admisson is $5.00 to the park. It's a great place to bring the Mustang and family out for a pleasant day in the sun to meet and show/talk about our Mustangs. I highly encourage eveyone who can to come. Food will be provided.

I will arrive early and set up the signs. I will be there when the park opens at 7:00am with my brother to set up signs directing people in to the site when they arrive. I would probably say this thing tentitively will run from about 9:00 - 3:00. People can come and go as they please.

They also have a bar-b-q there so I will bring a couple dozen hotdogs and hamburgers and take care of the cooking. If anyone is willing to come early and help or hang out, contact me at
[email protected]
Also if anyone wants to volunteer any food or softdrinks, please let me know. Don't forget to bring a folding chair to sit on.

Kids are welcome, If you have kid games etc, you might want to bring those too, it is a park, so they will cite you if you have alcohol, so bring softdrinks. If you can't bring your mustang, don't worry about it, come and enjoy the others.

If you have another classic car or hotrod that you think others might enjoy, I would encourage you to bring that too (That's not heiresy, is it guys?)

I am going to bring a couple of folding tables and some cool mustang/race items for display as I think people will find them interesting....if you have anything like that, you might want to bring them to add to the display.

I will I would hope we could attract upwards of 20+ cars....I already have about 10 who are planning to make it, I think it will be a blast!

If you want to Map quest it, the address is

1 Irvine Park Road
Orange, CA 92869

714-973-6835

See you there,

Chris Barton

• Sponsors (?)