Order a 2019 - Recaro or regular seats for comfort?

I prefer the racy looks of the Recaro seats and believe that is the only way to get the my color option as well. This car likely won't see anything more than the occasional track day so I am concerned about comfort for all day drives for the 99% of the time I'm not racing around.

Any consensus as to whether the Recaro seats are more or less as comfortable as the seats you get with the GT Premium with premium leather (Premium GT, 401(a), GT Performance Pack, Premium Leather seats vs Recaro Premier Leather)?

Thanks.

G

• Sponsors (?)

Stick with the heated and cooled power premium package seats for mostly daily driving. They are wonderful, feel great, look great, and saves much money. I got mine in the stone color with the Ruby red paint . Looks like a custom show car. No more all black interiors for me.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure if this still applies... Best thing you can do is go to your local dealer and ask if they have both available to sit in. I will tell you this, it is my personal experience that the Recarro seats are not as comfortable for a 210lb driver vs. 170lb driver. It's not necessary height but width. Too many beers in the garage.