Oval shaped intake coupler...where to buy?

• Sponsors (?)

Ill let ya know if I find something or you let me know if you find something haha. I assume you are saying because the bullet intake. I am putting an intercooler kit on my car and have the blue cuppler from my vortech and I need a red one. I know there is a company that makes silicone cupplers, but forget who they are. So I will try to find out!

Silicone couplings don't have to be oval. If you smash a round silicone coupling it turns into an oval coupling. RacePartSolutions - Fast Parts At Discount Prices

The thing is, if I get a 4" diameter coupler which is the size of the PVC I will be using, will the coupler be the correct size to fit over the oval shape of the TB? I understand what you mean about squishing it, but I guess the only way to be sure is to measure the oval circumference?

The thing is, if I get a 4" diameter coupler which is the size of the PVC I will be using, will the coupler be the correct size to fit over the oval shape of the TB? I understand what you mean about squishing it, but I guess the only way to be sure is to measure the oval circumference?
Basically, yes, you may need to get a silicone reducer. What is the circumference of the piping coming off of the throttle body? And what is the longest circumference on the TB?

4" should work. The Tunable Induction kit I had used a round 4" connection that you just crushed down, and it fit the Bullitt throttle body correctly.

OK, awesome. Thanks a lot man that's a huge help!

The other problem I think I'm going to run into is that I'm going to need the adapter that bolts to one side of the MAF in order to put a coupler on it. Any ideas where to get this?

OK, awesome. Thanks a lot man that's a huge help!

The other problem I think I'm going to run into is that I'm going to need the adapter that bolts to one side of the MAF in order to put a coupler on it. Any ideas where to get this?

You can get those on e-bay all day long for like 14 bucks. I was actually thinking about making a few JLT knockoffs myself after buying one and seeing that basically everything you need can be purchased at home depot or lowes. The only real things you would have to snag somewhere else would be the MAF adapter and a filter.