Overdrive for C4

• Sponsors (?)

Depending on your amount of cash in hand, Silver fox Transmissions, or Freddy Brown Performance could help you get a AOD running very nice. I know FB has a AOD that will hold 1200 hp.

As I live in Norway, AODs are hard to find. Yes, Gearvendor kits are available here, but they are expencive and offer more bells and whistles that I need.

There is a guy up north that is offering me a used AOD at a reasonable price, but how can I be sure it will fit?

Are there any codes /serials one should look for?

Asc I live in Norway, AODs are hard to find. Yes, Gearvendor kits are available here, but they are expencive and offer more bells and whistles that I need.

There is a guy up north that is offering me a used AOD at a reasonable price, but how can I be sure it will fit?

Are there any codes /serials one should look for?

Check out that AOD over there before having one shipped overseas. As far as I know they were only made with a small block bell pattern(by Ford), so it should fit

The AOD will fit a 65.. Thats what is going in my car. They also came in Thunderbirds, mustangs and I think a couple other vehicles. You want to look for one that is 89-93. You can also go on Clickclickracing.com for a TON of info on transmissions

Maybe someone on this forum can send one to me??
PM me and let me know if you want a core or a rebuilt one.

I don't know that it would be cheaper than a gear vendor. At least comparable. You need the GV unit, and a new driveshaft. Sooo, 3k ?

AOD requires the AOD, converter, shift linkage or shifter all together, drive shaft, crossmember, TV cable set up. Over 300 hp add another 225 or so for the one piece input to take the power. Pretty close I think in total cost.