Overheating Still. Need Help

GrapeApe318

Jul 17, 2013
Monroe, LA
A couple of months ago I posted about some issues where my 95 GT would get hot with the A/C on and it was in fact a head gasket. I put brand new head gaskets and had heads resurfaced ($300.00) and had my all aluminum Mishimoto 3 core radiator pressure tested and was told it leaked. I spent $650 on a new Mishimoto all aluminum 3 core radiator and brand new Silicon hoses along with a new Aluminum fan shroud and a 15 inch Mishimoto fan. I also wrapped my headers to help keep the heat out from under the hood. Well I live in Louisiana and its 100 degrees around here this time of year so when I kick on my AC, the temp will get up from 180 and gradually climb to 220+ . If I turn the AC off the temp stays put but if I turn heater on full blast it slowly drops the temp. Any ideas as to what I can try to reduce the temp? I have the fan hooked up to a relay off the ignition switch and it is blowing full speed. The water pump is a high flow I got off summit and the pulley is rotating counter clockwise. Im not sure what else it could be. Possibly need a smaller pulley or an oil cooler? Im stroked to 331 and running 10 si on a Vortec V2 S-trim.

1995 Mustang GT 5.0 (302ci.) Stroked to a (331ci.) and SUPERCHARGED
TKO 500 Trans with a SPEC stage 3+ clutch kit (1000 miles on new clutch).
CUSTOM TUNE with 3 programs and dyno of 481 RWHP & 486 Torque on low Tune
502 RWHP on high tune. Third tune is for emissions. This car can pass a texas emissions test.(tuned byMurillo Motorsports in San Antonie, TX)
Forged Eagle crank, connecting Rods & ARP Balanced with Molly Rings and JE --SRP Pistons.
GT-40X Heads,
High RPM Springs,
Ford Racing 1.6 Roller Rockers,
Stainless Valves
Vortech S-trim V2 Supercharger 10 psi.(capable of 14 psi)
F303 cam,
42 psi. Injectors,
T-Rex fuel pump
Full MSD 6AL-2 Digital Ignition system with 2 rev limiters,
Cobra Intake,
65mm Throttle Body,
90mm SCT 2800 Mass Air meter
Shorty Headers,
Bassani x-pipe,
High Flow Cats
Flow master exhaust,
K&N air filter,
3.73 Gears,
Speedo geared to matchTKO 500 Trans.
B&M Short throw shifter & Knob,
Anderson ford motorsport power pipe
Mishimoto All Aluminum 3 core Radiator
Mishimoto electric fan
Summit high volume water pump & oil pump
Ford Racing Pedals,
Glow shift Blackout LED Elite 10 Color Gauges,
Triple pillar pod with Tac, Air Fuel, Boost.
Double dash pod with Oil pressor, Water Temp.
Eibach 1 ¾"lowering springs,
Functional side scoops,
4 wheel disc braks with cross drilled and slotted rotors
Weld aluminum weels with 275/50/15 Brdgstone G-Force Drag radials on rear

• Sponsors (?)

When you're car overheated w ac on did steam come out from behind the back of the lower intake area w white smoke out the tails? I got my ac fixed not tool ago ( on the 95) and when I went down the road w the ac on it started running rough and overheating. A lil white smoke or possibly steam I dunno came out the tail and steam was coming out the back of the engine around the lower intake or possibly head. Man I hope it's not the head gasket. I think a bad idler pulley was the catalyst but I'm not sure. I'm hoping for blown lower intake gasket