Fox Painted Cobras?

Commitment issues bro? Plasti-dip and temporary tattoo's is something I put in the same category. They'll look good black. If you like black wheels (like I do) you will be happy with the results. What color is your car?

Reactions: 1 user
I like plastidip makes it easy to change colors.
KKK STUPID CLEAN
Commitment issues bro? Plasti-dip and temporary tattoo's is something I put in the same category. They'll look good black. If you like black wheels (like I do) you will be happy with the results. What color is your car?

Gunna toss on some black light covers on as well

Attachments

• IMG_1735.JPG
    597.9 KB · Views: 232
I'm confused...what does the KKK have to do w/ some being clean, and since when does something being clean mean that it's stupid?

****KKK STUPID CLEAN

Gunna toss on some black light covers on as well
Now That would be stupid. Anything that is tinted on a car compromises the intended usage of it. That being To see and be seen.
When I see a car w/ either tinted head or tails, I just ram into the guy and tell the cops I couldn't see him.

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 1 user
See Mike, you can still make me chuckle.....

Hopefully @5ohAlex has thick skin. His first week here at Stangnet has been interesting but he's dealing well with it IMO. Others needed a hug from Mom by now and a speech from her about how special they still are even though the mean internet kids said he wasn't.

Reactions: 2 users

Im not one to get offended easily .. i got my opinion they got theirs .. i got my car they got theirs

Reactions: 1 users

I have HIDs and i get people highbeaming me thinking i have my highbeams on .. id be doing them a favor

Lol. Don't mind us..... most of the time we don't filter what we say, we mean well.

Consider it Internet shop talk. Just have to leave your feelings at the door or inevitably they will get hurt.

Do feelings have feelings?
.... don't care....

Reactions: 3 users