parked next to porsche

Roland69 said:
Just tonight there was a real nice newer Dodge truck about 20 ft away from where we were hanging out and this Trailblazer pulls up and WAAAM the passenger door knocks the sh-it out of the door on the truck. and 2 (around) 40 year old ladies get out of the Trailblazer and the passenger who hit the truck didn't even seem to care she continued talking to her friend like nothing happened and didn't even check the damage on the truck or see if she did anything on the Trailblazer she was in. I was like howly sh-it what a fu-cking bitch. I went over and looked at the dodge and there was a nice crease/dent in the truck.

Thats when I love driving my beater to the mall and just letting people beat the crap out of it. Its also a reason why Im not in a huge hurry to get a nice paint job lol.

• Sponsors (?)

ALMOST STOCK said:
Personally

I just don't see the humor in that, at all!

Obviously this guy parked his car just about as far away from the front door as he possibly could by looking at you second pic but yet you had to park next to him.
Let's just say you went to the trouble of parking your car Mustang as far away from the front door of a business and someone decided that they wanted to park there car next to your (lets say a Honda) because it was so far out in the parking lot how would you feel?

Yeah, and I’m one of those guys who parts as far away as possible from all other cars and it only pisses me off when I come out to get in my car and find out thought that they need to park next to me when they had a whole parking lot to park in.

So again tell me the humor you see in this, because I sure don’t see it. :mad:

you think thats bad? my ex boss has a 57 chevy vert with 50k orig miles.
he comes out of a store and finds some guy and his 5 year old son sitting in his car! the guy was admiring it.....
he told the guy to get the fu** out of his car and left.
now THATS beyond rude

Blakthorn said:
im sure that even though he parked next to him

by being a car enthusiast i bet he was very careful about his doors and not to leave any marks

there is a difference when a car enthusiast parks next to you, or a random cab car who you know swung the doors wide open and hit your *****

bingo. you guys need to quit getting all butt hurt, im also the kind of person that parks far away. i would think it was kewl if another well taken care of sports/muscle car parked next to me.

plus i know this guy, i work at a small home owned pizza place and he orders there alot and hangs out with the owner, but i dont think he knew it was my car since i dont dirve it to work very often.

GREYFOX4INCH said:
you think thats bad? my ex boss has a 57 chevy vert with 50k orig miles.
he comes out of a store and finds some guy and his 5 year old son sitting in his car! the guy was admiring it.....
he told the guy to get the fu** out of his car and left.
now THATS beyond rude

now that would piss me off...:mad:

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Everyone likes to keep their car looking nice. And we sometimes go out of our way to park the car in a remote area so it stays that way. This practice is not inappropriate in any way. However, parking your car at angles to take up multiple parking spots is not acceptable. Neither you, nor your car, are anything special that you deserve your own zip code and I will purposely park next to you for this reason.

The lesson here is:

Park normally far away. Parking far away in multiple spots draws much more attention and screams PLEASE PARK NEXT TO ME.

maverick0716 said:
Are you kidding? haha, I think he did it just to be funny.....which he was. Obviously he didn't dent the guys doors or anything. I love how he pulled up and took 2 spaces just like the Porsche did. I would have done the same thing, just to see the look on the guys face when he came out, haha.

see now what i dont get it why he would do that, usually what gets dented or dinged on a car is the sides, not the front or rear as often. so he parks in the length of 2 spaces but is still just as far away from another spot that could hit the side. haha, i know i was over thinking it, whateva. haha.

edit: oh yea and if i were to have parked next to him itd have been in a regular spot, not taking up two, cause then theres no chance of your door, or his, hitting yours(his) car. just makes more sense.

hehe it would have been funnier if you parked a real POS fully rusted and moldings hanging on the ground right next to him lol

I don't see what's so upsetting, there is no law that will prevent you from parking next to certain cars... maybe the Porsche was lonely?

Roland69 said:
if you dont own a mustang what do you own
Right now I have a Trans Am, but I'm probably getting a Mustang. My car isn't nearly as good when it comes to the bang for the buck because parts are so damn expensive.
Death Metal T/A said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You said that when you own a Mustang! NOW I see humor in the thread!
I said this because I can't believe anyone would say this-
mattmcdan said:
I thought it was funny, some of the poeple here on the internet take things way to serious, Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has one.
Roland69 said:
So are Camaro's and Honda's:D
on a Mustang forum. I can't drive 5 minutes without seeing 20 Mustangs. Don't think I'm trolling or being a prick, because I'm not. I like Mustangs a lot. The thing is, it's funny how anyone can make a statement like that when you see 50 Mustangs for ever 1 Camaro.

woodyy24 said:
it was obvious he didnt want anyone parking next to him....so i did.

5thfhgf.jpg

gtb45r.jpg

And had you added
plus i know this guy, i work at a small home owned pizza place and he orders there alot and hangs out with the owner,
Then maybe I could have seen why you thought is was so funny.

But you didn't say that!
What you posted was this;
it was obvious he didnt want anyone parking next to him...so i did.
So before you tell people
you guys need to quit getting all butt hurt,
State all the facts, or tell the whole story, and more than likely no ones butt will hurt!

Attachments

• 5thfhgf.jpg
    5thfhgf.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 49
  • gtb45r.jpg
    gtb45r.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 45