Parking Game

Ghostalker

Jul 5, 2003
Danbury, CT
http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/park.php
thought u guys might like this, my best score is an even 6 seconds with 74.78 points and one choc, whatever that is, i assume bump =(, man i would never try it that fast in real life (i rarely parralel park anyhow... much rather park in a parking lot... crooked... taking up 2 spots... SHH! i wouldnt do that if it was a packed lot!) if im going to parallel park, its going to be far away from other cars, i dont trust the idiots here in bethel that would be like painting "HIT THIS" on my car... not to mention morons dont pay attention to the road (this is coming from a new driver at 16, lol) and would prolly hit me and my door...

LMAO I SUCK~ I can't park like that in a game.. hell I can barely do it in real life... but I live in AZ and RARELY do you need to park paral... and as far as real lot parking... when my friends and I go out all of us park sideways through the lot... i think it pisses a lot of people off because it looks kinda intimidating (the cars normally include my stang... an 01 Camaro... and 98 MX6.... sometimes an 03 Ranger... once in a rare while a 04 Lancer....)

i'm sure it really intimidates the cop who gives you all tickets for parking like a-holes...

post ure records foolz!
meuahahah new record for me,
107.76 points, 0 choc, and 4.63 seconds!
132.82 points, 1 choc, and 3.50 seconds!
u decide whats better
i just saw this game posted on ebaumsworld, lol, so i posted it because i sucked at it, (first time = 1 min 20 secs) because i mesed up the controls tres bad

97v6Silver said:
i just played it for like a hlaf an hour an heres the best one i got

3 second club biotch

Ahh, but it looks ugly. Your crooked and your wheels are still turned way out. Presentation is vital. Minus 85 points, biotch. You = teh looz.