• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Pedals

  • Thread starter Thread starter BDAWK2002
  • Start date Start date Jun 21, 2005

BDAWK2002

New Member
Apr 28, 2005
139
0
0
Old Bridge N.J.
Jun 21, 2005
#1
  • Jun 21, 2005
  • #1
I'm gonna order a set of pedals for my ride.I'm not sure if I should get the Bullit set or should I get the Aluminum ones.Anyone have any feedback or even better some pic's.Thanks for your help......
 

urban96

bubb rubb says:"woo woooooo"
Founding Member
Sep 24, 2002
3,464
1
69
Syracuse, NY
Jun 22, 2005
#2
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #2
the bullitt/mach pedals look nice, and they have those rubber inserts so they dont get too slippery when its wet out
 

BDAWK2002

New Member
Apr 28, 2005
139
0
0
Old Bridge N.J.
Jun 22, 2005
#3
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #3
urban96 said:
the bullitt/mach pedals look nice, and they have those rubber inserts so they dont get too slippery when its wet out
Click to expand...
Yeah they do look pretty good.From what I hear they fit better too because their a Ford part.I'm leaning towards those...
 

Iggyshane

New Member
Oct 19, 2004
70
0
0
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Jun 22, 2005
#4
  • Jun 22, 2005
  • #4
i heard they(mach 1 pedals) fall of easy... i have the Roush pedals
 

91LX_5L

Founding Member
May 13, 2002
1,943
0
36
British Columbia
Jun 23, 2005
#5
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #5
bullett kick ass I love mine, look good, ford quality, and grippy, metal ones are slippery as hell when wet.
 

Caldwell

New Member
Apr 27, 2004
528
0
0
Ontario Canada
Jun 23, 2005
#6
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #6
I love my bullitt pedals!!
 

94-302-vert

Active Member
Aug 16, 2004
1,947
2
36
NE CT
Jun 23, 2005
#7
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #7
No pics Caldwell???

I'd like to see a pic of the ford ones as once my car is mechanically sound it is time to spend some $$ dressing up the interior...
 

BDAWK2002

New Member
Apr 28, 2005
139
0
0
Old Bridge N.J.
Jun 23, 2005
#8
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #8
I just ordered a kit off e-bay that has the Bullit pedals,shifter ring and shifter ball I'll post up pics once I'm done with my project(like 2 weeks).Thanks for all the feedback!!!!
 

95strokerPSU

Member
Jul 29, 2004
986
1
19
Sacramento from Philly
Jun 23, 2005
#9
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #9
Just get a set from someone off this forum brand new for $50 shipped. Looking forward to installing them.

Brothers has them on special for 79.99 for all four.
 

RIO5.0

15 Year Member
Feb 16, 2001
6,892
8
128
N.H.
Jun 23, 2005
#10
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #10
I have the Saleen Alum pedals....Been on for 4 yrs or more..These won't fall off...



 

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
3,514
66
109
Canton, MI
Jun 23, 2005
#11
  • Jun 23, 2005
  • #11
Pic of Mach 1/Bullitts in my Fox body. They aren't comin' off anytime soon either - they hardly fit onto the pedals in the first place

 

Attachments

  • interior.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 124
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Clutch pedal to Quadrant lag
  • Potomus Pete
  • Aug 22, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
346
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 27, 2026
Noobz347
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
486
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
G
2019 GT Line lock
  • gray owl
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
6
Views
201
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Jul 25, 2026
gray owl
G
T
Vibrating clutch pedal
  • t.hite10
  • Aug 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
199
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 11, 2026
squeak93
4
Drivetrain Wilwood Clutch and Brake Pedal Combo Installation - Help
  • 427stang
  • Jul 8, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
80
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 8, 2026
427stang
4
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?