Philly area guys...

Muscles00GT

Apr 21, 2005
Just wanted to see if anyone was from the philadelphia area. I'm a student at the university of pennsylvania, but go home on the weekends to bucks county. Anyone from either philly or bucks county? If so, where at? It would be cool to actually meet up with some other people on here that are into stangs.

• Sponsors (?)

Warminster is about 10 minutes from my home in bucks. I live in newtown (don't know if you heard of it). It's tough to find people around that are into stangs as much as I am. Most are into bmws, mercedes, lincoln, stuff like that. I'm the only kid in my nighborhood with real muscle :nice:

WhiteHeat306 said:
What's up man. I commute to La Salle everyday from the Willow Grove/Hatboro area.
man how have i never seen you around?? we talked awhile back and i've always looked out for your car since then, but i've never seen it.. you drive it alot?

Mustangl3 whats your car look like?? maybe i've seen it around town

we should definitatly get a meet together for all the local guys.. i know i would go, and a few of the guys i know around here would probably go

sheff2720 said:
man how have i never seen you around?? we talked awhile back and i've always looked out for your car since then, but i've never seen it.. you drive it alot?
whats up sheff. i drive it around everyday now that its nice out. and im STILL waiting to get my car tuned at JD's. i had them do a valve job for me and a clutch install, plus its so hard to save any money between school, gas prices, and chicks.

mustangl3, i was at that burger king twice so far this year. i didnt go last week because it was raining out. i usually go friday nights after work around 9-930.

reeber, where in warminster do you work? i work at o'neil buick-gmc on street road.

Mustangl3 said:
heres a few pics of my car http://community.webshots.com/user/mustangl3. sheff i think i've seen your car once or twice last summer.

I was at burger king once like 3 weeks ago and it started to rain when i was home for spring break, but last summer i saw a couple nice cars there. One guy had a 331 with a vortech. I'd be up for a meet sometime after i get home from school in the middle of may
oh hey whats going on man? i didnt recognize your screen name at first but once i saw the car i remebered.. havnt talked to you in awhile, how have you been? when you getting home from school? we should cruise over to atco one nite this summer

I'm from Hatboro too. One of you said you get some work done at JD, u mean Jarrett Dodge? Man thats four of us from the Hatboro/Willow Grove area--sheff, whiteheat, mustangl and myself

-whiteheat, you go to lasalle? a few of my boys from the grove go to lasalle too....i hope you dont commute by driving your car down there.

im doing good cant wait to get out of school for the summer. i should be home sometime in the middle of may. yea we should meet up sometime i still havent been to the track yet this year and i really wanna kno what the predator did for me. I was gonna head over to new england dragway tomorow night with a few kids from school but looks like its gonna rain.

Funhog said:
I'm from Hatboro too. One of you said you get some work done at JD, u mean Jarrett Dodge? Man thats four of us from the Hatboro/Willow Grove area--sheff, whiteheat, mustangl and myself

-whiteheat, you go to lasalle? a few of my boys from the grove go to lasalle too....i hope you dont commute by driving your car down there.

Hey man. No we don't mean Jarrett Dodge, we are talking about JD's Performance Center over on Welsh Rd. And yes I do take the stang down to La Salle every day but never park it on the street. I am a senior though and I am graduating in less than 2 weeks so I wont have to take it down there for much longer.

P.S. - Sheff, how is your shop doing?

as long as you dont park it on the street down lasalle. my boys live in the grove and four of em go to lasalle, 2 seniors and 2 juniors. the one kid got his 80 something 4 banger mustang broken into, the other got his cavalier broken into and their house when they lived on chew was broken into like 3 times. so thats when they decided to move back to the grove

wow quite a few local guys from around here. that's good to see. I'm about 10-15 minutes away from willow grove when i'm home on the weekends. Any of you guys ever come down to the yardley/newtown/fairless hills area?