Phoenix - East Valley machine shops

I'm looking for a recommendation on a machine shop in the Chandler/Tempe/Gilbert area.
I have a 289 with ~15k miles on it that I had built about 16 years ago. Wrecked the '66 about 14 years ago. Jeeez has it been that long! Anyways....at the time it was fully redone with a mild Comp Cam, Hypereutectic pistons, etc.

I want to have it disassembled, cleaned up, check the parts for any problems and short block it so I can put it back in my '65.

I'm looking for someone reliable. I could go through the phone book and bbb.org, but that doesn't tell me too much. All suggestions/recommendations are appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

I have experience w/Duffee Motorsport, but they are in the W valley. They've done the machine work on a couple of blocks for me and have built my current 377. I've heard good things about Basko's Machine Shop in Gilbert... maybe Dark Knight will chime in. He's had some motor work completed in the E valley.

Try Don at sunny slope auto & Machine 8829 N central 602-943-0591. It's Central Phoenix not east valley but he is real good. I have had him do 3 motors for me and all his work was excellent.