Photo - Steeda's Prepping For The 2015 Mustang ... Are You?

tjsteeda

Premium Sponsor
Sep 1, 2011
What kind of modifications would you do?

1422341_596946277039908_334972444_n.jpg

Best Regards,

TJ

• Sponsors (?)

I like the look Steeda just gave us.........it is lowered, has wider wheels/tires, and who knows what has been done under the hood. That is one bad azz looking car. As always, I think Steeda has a winner. I am always torn between who does the better "look" for the Mustangs, Saleen or Steeda. Sometimes one, sometimes the other. I appreciate what Roush does to the cars mechanically, but I do not like what they have done aesthetically . Keep up the good work Steeda, I look forward to the finished product............or do you already have a car under development? I would guess so. In fact I would suspect you have had one for some time.

Reactions: 1 user
Rear quarter window inserts to replicate 67-68 Shelby scoops (body color). The rear quarter window shape is the biggest disappointment to me-looks like so many other cars. This would immediately make the car look more like a Mustang.

Reactions: 1 user
I have not posted much, but am checking things out each day. I like the look. The mustang looks sweet with the center stripe. Some kind of gold package should be developed with a black mustang. I love black and gold.

Thank you for the feedback ... we have some ideas already in the works and some products up our sleeves!

Best Regards,

TJ
Any updates with products you may consider releasing for the 2015? I know I for one am going to be looking to customize my new 2015 Mustang the day it hits the dealer lot. Please keep us in the loop for your new 2015 product line!