Photoshop request, new rims. (2005 V6)

I would actually like it better if someone could explain how to do it in photoshop so I could try for myself but if you did it for me thats cool too. I want to change it up a little and I found these on mustang tuning, somone want to throw them on my car?

View attachment 496000
http://mustangtuning.com/verde-anthracite-2005-stock-style-mustang-wheel-17x9-94-04.html

Heres my car :
jupiter_mustang_108.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I broke some tires off a set of these rims today, and lemme tell ya, looking at those things made me wanna hurl. They've gotta be some of the ugliest wheels Ford has produced since the early 90's when they had hubcap wheels on the V6 mustangs. :puke:

BlueOvalStangGT said:
Not a fan of them now that I see them on a car. Those were 17s and they are the correct backspacing for our cars if you look on the MustangTuning.com site. Maybe a set of 07 cobra rims will look better....
when you say correct backspacing, do you mean that it is the backspacing needed to clear the brakes, or what is needed to be flush with the fenders?

SeventyMach1 said:
Are you panning to get those?

If so, aren't they a different pattern?

No but the backspacing is so far off, that you can stick a coke can sideways between the tire, and the fender lip...

I have seen this setup on a 1996 V6 and it looks like trash...

V6.jpg.jpg