Pick Your Favorite Color

Which color for a 96-98 Cobra do YOU prefer?

• Total voters

txredgt

10 Year Member
Oct 26, 2009
Now that I have sold my GT I told myself I want to find a Cobra that is on the rarer side of things. I'd love to get into a termi but I just got a new daily driver and 2 car payments for me is not going to happen. So that has lead me to this question and poll as well; Which color is YOUR favorite between these 2 either Mystic or Bright Atlantic Blue. Both cars will be a coupe and 5 spd of course and keeping everything else the same just base this decision on the paint. I believe the BAB to be a rarer color combo but I have always had my eye on a mystic. It's still how I am personally leaning but I would love to hear what others think/say/feel about it. So lets get some poll results on it shall we!?!

• Sponsors (?)

Did the Concord deal fall through?

Probably, kinda got the run around a few times from the owner. I told him I had to have someone else check the car out for me and I had set up a shop or sneaky had a buddy who could do it too. I haven't heard from sneaky or his friend but the owner drug his feet to show it to someone for me, kinda gives me the feeling something is wrong with it. He shifted gears to someone buying sight unseen too.. Maybe sneaky98gt could let us know what his buddy talked to him about.

There is a bab in San Diego but owner wants a bit much for a car needing paint work to be perfect. There's also a mystic here 4 hours I am going to check out of the owner and I can get on the same page.

Probably, kinda got the run around a few times from the owner. I told him I had to have someone else check the car out for me and I had set up a shop or sneaky had a buddy who could do it too. I haven't heard from sneaky or his friend but the owner drug his feet to show it to someone for me, kinda gives me the feeling something is wrong with it. He shifted gears to someone buying sight unseen too.. Maybe sneaky98gt could let us know what his buddy talked to him about.

There is a bab in San Diego but owner wants a bit much for a car needing paint work to be perfect. There's also a mystic here 4 hours I am going to check out of the owner and I can get on the same page.

Yea, he kept giving the runaround with my buddy. Said he could come on one day, then when my buddy said he'd go on that day, he backed down saying that someone else was coming. And then something about someone from out-of-state had already spoken for the car and was just waiting for the loan to clear (or something like that), etc. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me considering money now is a lot better than hopefully money soon.... The latest I've heard is that he hasn't returned my buddy's latest text message.

^^ y'all 2 are messing with my mind.. I got a job interview tmw do if that goes well I may end up going a little past a 98 cobra, stay tuned on that front though..

Reactions: 1 user
Loved my BAB 98. I had to repaint the front bumper and I did a garage job and it turned out flawless. Didnt need to blend and was an exact match, so to Kornuts point it is easy to repair.

+1 for BAB

I think Mystics are gorgeous. The only problem is the cost of paint if anything happens is insane. However, if you are going to garage it and keep it out of the elements, then I say Mystic all the way. I have seen one (2004 Cobra) at the Grill '57 show in Raleigh, NC that is twin turbo with Weld bigs n littles and it takes everybodys breath away. The paint coupled with the stance is gorgeous. I'm gonna get a pic if I go this Saturday which I probably will.

I think Mystics are gorgeous. The only problem is the cost of paint if anything happens is insane. However, if you are going to garage it and keep it out of the elements, then I say Mystic all the way. I have seen one (2004 Cobra) at the Grill '57 show in Raleigh, NC that is twin turbo with Weld bigs n littles and it takes everybodys breath away. The paint coupled with the stance is gorgeous. I'm gonna get a pic if I go this Saturday which I probably will.

I've seen that car at Grill '57 a couple of times now. Spectacular car.

Is that this Saturday? I don't have to work until 3, and assuming I'm not hungover or anything, I'll probably ride down. It's only 5 minutes from where I live.

I've seen that car at Grill '57 a couple of times now. Spectacular car.

Is that this Saturday? I don't have to work until 3, and assuming I'm not hungover or anything, I'll probably ride down. It's only 5 minutes from where I live.

Yeah, that car is unbelievable. He rolls with a Cadillac CTS-V that is cammed to death. That car is equally as bad ass. Yeah, it's this Saturday. I'm gonna head out to meet someone to sell my rims to and then probably roll out that way. The last one I heard was packed, and it's supposed to be nice this weekend.