Pick Your Favorite Color

Which color for a 96-98 Cobra do YOU prefer?

• Total voters
I know your looking at 96-98's but just check out Hi-endauto.com, they were great to deal with, and ship cars to customers on the regular. Staff was very honest, and didnt beat around the bush with me. They were actually shipping a comp orange cobra to florida while i was there.

• Sponsors (?)

I know your looking at 96-98's but just check out Hi-endauto.com, they were great to deal with, and ship cars to customers on the regular. Staff was very honest, and didnt beat around the bush with me. They were actually shipping a comp orange cobra to florida while i was there.

I've always wondered about them. I usually see a lot of 03-04 Cobras advertised from there. A quick Autotrader search shows they have over 10 right now.

I'll look into it. Still not sure what I want so that means don't rush into anything..

There is a 96 mystic thats a bit more modified than I would want but I'm still gonna check it out this weekend while im in the metroplex.. Anyone want to tell me about the quality of venolia pistons and cunningham rods? Also has a intercooled vortech T trim on the car as well.

Just went and looked a mystic closer to home. Car is a 2 owner car purchased in ft worth and been here all it's life. Original owner drove it and sent it to upr to build up with venolia pistons and Cunningham rods in it. Also has a t-trim race vortech the owner said. Currently it hasn't been driven in 6 yrs and has the top end of the motor off. Owner is going to work on it and getting it to running order and give me an idea on a price. Car has 15k miles and never had been wrecked. Both seats don't even have the cracking you usually see in them. If I can get it for a good price this is a serious contender. Maybe next month before I know about this car for sure though.

Just went and looked a mystic closer to home. Car is a 2 owner car purchased in ft worth and been here all it's life. Original owner drove it and sent it to upr to build up with venolia pistons and Cunningham rods in it. Also has a t-trim race vortech the owner said. Currently it hasn't been driven in 6 yrs and has the top end of the motor off. Owner is going to work on it and getting it to running order and give me an idea on a price. Car has 15k miles and never had been wrecked. Both seats don't even have the cracking you usually see in them. If I can get it for a good price this is a serious contender. Maybe next month before I know about this car for sure though.

Is that with or without the blower?

Is that with or without the blower?
I was under the impression it was with the blower but not installed. I kinda want to go a different route anyways so that would be better for me. I know it will need some things being as it hasn't been on the road since 05 but nothing some time and a little effort can't can't fix. Kornnut would you want to ho me check out the car next time I go and see it? I could be biased and a 2nd opinion never hurts. The car is located in Haslet. The owner hasn't set a price just a ballpark price at the moment.

I was under the impression it was with the blower but not installed. I kinda want to go a different route anyways so that would be better for me. I know it will need some things being as it hasn't been on the road since 05 but nothing some time and a little effort can't can't fix. Kornnut would you want to ho me check out the car next time I go and see it? I could be biased and a 2nd opinion never hurts. The car is located in Haslet. The owner hasn't set a price just a ballpark price at the moment.
Sure, I work over in that area. Let me know when.

Hope it works out for you. The guy in Concord still hasn't returned my buddy's latest call or text, so I'm not sure what the deal is.

To continue with this thread I'd like some other ppls opinions on a few mystics I've seen.

Option 1: Mystic in same town for 5800 thats the lowest he says he will go. Now that car will need a complete repaint sooner or later as it has fade on the roof, both bumpers and side skirts. I know mystic paint is not cheap at all so that would be put off for a while and I could throw and easy 5-6K into motor and suspension and have a kick ass mystic cobra that needs to be painted. Just did a new spec clutch in it and the car/body has 87000.

Option 2: 76K miles and only 1 area of minimal fade on the rear bumper and 1 scrape on the front bumper. Being on the bumpers it wouldn't mean a repaint of the whole car but would need a little help in that area. Has a few aftermarket stuff such as basanni exhaust and short throw shifter. Owner also has a set of 18x9 and 18x10.5 03-04 cobra wheels for sale as well and I think I could get the car+wheels for 8500.

Option 3 is a 15K mile mystic that has a built motor but is currently torn down, owner wants to get it running before selling so that is not an issue. Will have a vortech T trim included but not on the car as well. Has minimal paint/body damage to passenger rear fender that look like someone took a pin and poked it, just enough of a blemish in the paint to need work at some point to be perfect.

Which route would you go and why? All have their positives and negatives to them. Mystic paint isn't cheap at all and is a huge concern of mine, but having 5-6K to drop into a termi top end and irs/k-member is pretty enticing even if the paint looks less than stellar now.