picked up another mustang..

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
no.. not a diecast car :rlaugh: its a 90 LX hatchback.. blue on blue.. its in pretty damn good shape.. other than the drivers fender its straight as an arrow.. when i bought it someone had just put new rotors, brakes, radiator, tuned up the motor, alternator, battery.. struts, shocks.. tons of stuff on it new.. under the car its a lil rusty.. obviously it sat and someone pulled it out and tuned it up.. but anyway i picked it up for 400 bucks.. hell even the ash tray door works! factory arm rest delete.. already started putting the 5 lug on it.. the split 5's are going to look good on this thing.. :drool:

DSCN2478.jpg

DSCN2483.jpg

i ended up finding a mass air harness in a box, burried in my garage LOL.. i had alot of parts left over from bullet (the 92 gt) and decided id convert it, and have it as my back up car.. eventually the Z will either be sold or pulled apart for a 383 stroker... but anyway.. be something like this

explorer 5.0 shortblock (have one just sitting at the shop right now)
GT40 heads ported (in the corner of the shop already)
FRPP cam
GT40 intake (most likely from an explorer i have at work)
65mm tb (yet again an explorer)
95 mustang GT MAF sensor (at work)
Zoom clutch + aluminum flywheel (just gotta call my cousin and she'll send me one)
8.8 w/ 3.73s and 95 GT brakes/axles
Split 5's off my dads 98 gt
96 spindles
2000 gt calipers

all that i have.. most likely it'll be the cam, valve springs, and roller rockers (if i run rr's) to buy.. the electric fan.. radiator.. thats all in the junkyard where i work.. thankfully my boss just lets me have any of the mustang parts i want :D interior will be converted to black.. use a set of 94+ gt seats that are out in the yard.. unless i find some sportier ones i like..
what yall think?

Attachments

• DSCN2478.jpg
    DSCN2478.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 44
  • DSCN2483.jpg
    DSCN2483.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 46
  • Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
awesome deal man, you think you can hook me up with a explorer intake?

yea i'll try.. see if theres one out there at all other than the one im for sure about.. car i found it in is a 97 explorer.. should have P heads on this one.. i got plenty of things to get.. but when i do im going to pull the engine, give it to my boss and then weld up the bay and do it like we did the drag car..
DSCN2482.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN2482.jpg
    DSCN2482.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 48
damn thats sexy, How much would you ask for the P heads, if you're not gonna use em. I am digging myself in a hole lol, just ordered a **** load of susp. parts and now going for a lil bit stouter heads and intake, I am gonna be broke:(, but at least I'll have an awesome vert:D

well man i dont have an idea to be honest.. if i can get the heads and the intake a i will and shoot you a good deal.. see how it plays out next saturday

I cant find a shortblock either!! LOL When you get that intake off the exploder, look at the ports on the stocker, and then compare. And then cram yer jaw back in your face!! I want to see what my pile will do with these heads!! Hey mr. bad92gt, wanna sell that exploder shortblock? I got $5

Josh

slow95gt said:
I cant find a shortblock either!! LOL When you get that intake off the exploder, look at the ports on the stocker, and then compare. And then cram yer jaw back in your face!! I want to see what my pile will do with these heads!! Hey mr. bad92gt, wanna sell that exploder shortblock? I got $5

Josh
i gots 6 here for yer

Bad92GT said:
well if yall are wantin shortblocks you should have told me! i have 3 explorer short blocks just sitting.. and a set of truck heads to.. two are rollers.. one isnt
Naw, I don't need a shortblock, but josh does, i was just trying to out bid him so he couldn't have it:p