pics of cars with sportline springs

• Sponsors (?)

Before...
mustangside1A.jpg

After...
side1.jpg

Heres a slightly closer view of the drop...dont mind the damage. They were taken after someone took a socket wrench to my car :mad:

5.jpg

I never found out why, we didnt catch him/them. The real kicker is that all the damage happened over a three week period. First they kicked in my right front fender. The next time they ripped the moulding off the rear hatch (used a screwdriver I think, there are leverage dents in the hatch), and beat on the driver side door with something, and the last time they broke the driver side window and smashed the windshield with a socket wrench. I dont have enemies so the best the cop could figure was someone didnt like my car for some reason, or they were jealous of it. :shrug: So far the only thing Ive been able to replace was the driver window. (It happened almost a year ago now) They dont sell the hatch trim anymore and I cant afford to get the body work fixed/painted. :nonono:
Untitled-1.jpg

2.jpg

Sorry for the rant just dregged up old pissed off memories...god I hate vandals crapola

Just looking at that damage hurts, Skoobie.
I don't know what I would do if I saw my car like that.
Hope you fix all that stuff soon, it looks like a sweet ride. Find those ****ers and kill them.

Hey 1988_gt_mustang, those Sportlines would look awesome, but make sure that you are willing to sacrifice ride quality/comfort. I'm getting the Pro-kit for my car.