pics of dark green convertible w/ black top

chaos254

Founding Member
Jul 27, 2002
NJ
I was wondering if anyone on here had pictures of a dark green convertible with a black top? My car currently has a tan vinyl top but the other day some a**hole thought it would be funny to stab a bunch of holes into it. :mad: So now i'm trying to decide on if i want to get a black or tan top. I'm definitely going with a cloth top either way, I just need to see how my car would look with a black top. Where would be the best place to have them order a top from? I've heard the 03 cobra tops are cloth so I'll might just have them order one of those in whatever color i choose as long as it fits fine? thanks for any help.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd like to see this also, I have a tan top that is in high need of replacement and will be changed over the winter.. I have a tan/black interior with tan leather seats.. I have a black interior from my v6 and if i put the black interior in i would probably do the black top.

xr8d302 said:
As for where, check out 5.0 resto, I think that's where Caldwell got his.

I would say black would look hot....

I got mine from 5.0resto
the man knows his stuff.

the dude i got to install the top said the Electron top i bought from there would have been the exact same top he would have ordered for me anyway, so apparently they're good tops :shrug:
i'm no top expert but i guess i can't complain about mine.

here are those pics you asked for:

dsc00010.jpg

dsc00009.jpg

dsc00011.jpg