• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Pics of my car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotstangchic04
  • Start date Start date Jun 22, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3

'03 6-Speed

New Member
May 23, 2003
216
0
0
Panhandle O' Texas
Jul 5, 2004
#41
  • Jul 5, 2004
  • #41
the color is matched absolutely beautifully, I couldn't have asked the guy to do a better job. Here's some more pics http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/615454. The paint should match anyway, because the guy bought the color code that it was made for. Heck it looks even better than the factory paint job, since its wet sanded smoother than Ford made it. I really couldn't have asked for a better job from this guy. And it only cost me 300 to boot.
 
H

Hotstangchic04

New Member
Apr 24, 2004
5
0
0
Carlisle, Ohio
Jul 7, 2004
#42
  • Jul 7, 2004
  • #42
yeah he did a great job on it!!!! Looks great, im hoping to get that same kit for my car!!!
 

'03 6-Speed

New Member
May 23, 2003
216
0
0
Panhandle O' Texas
Jul 7, 2004
#43
  • Jul 7, 2004
  • #43
get ready to pay an arm and a leg just for the parts, I believe I paid 480 for the sides and rears, and that was on ebay.
 
P

ponychick

New Member
Jul 5, 2004
2
0
0
South Orange County
Jul 8, 2004
#44
  • Jul 8, 2004
  • #44
ooh the red mustang's too sexy ;P
 
L

Linz

"I Love Seamen"
Founding Member
Jul 24, 2001
1,551
0
36
Northern Virginia
Jul 8, 2004
#45
  • Jul 8, 2004
  • #45
I've got some not so recent pics of my car...I have a grille delete and GT side scoops now Unfortunatly someone stole my camrea with all the recent pics of it from Carlisle.

This pic is right after I won a road rally...my car is filthy.


Just a random shot


In front of my house, day after the track, just after getting windows tinted (if you look closely, you can see my 5.0 in my driveway)


And a nighttime butt shot

 

ganador01

Founding Member
Jan 21, 2002
1,581
2
38
Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Jul 8, 2004
#46
  • Jul 8, 2004
  • #46
Integraholic said:
Will someone please post a pic of a stang without so much wheel gap? Gimme a pic of StangV6's old mustang. That was one nice looking car.
Click to expand...

It might be rice...but there is definately no wheel gap...

Then again...anyone who has a supercharger and direct port nitrous is not a ricer in my book



 
H

Hotstangchic04

New Member
Apr 24, 2004
5
0
0
Carlisle, Ohio
Jul 9, 2004
#47
  • Jul 9, 2004
  • #47
holy hell that car is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!I like the other yellow stang!!!Looks really good...
 
A

Alternator

New Member
May 26, 2003
19
0
0
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jul 13, 2004
#48
  • Jul 13, 2004
  • #48
MarvinMyCat said:
Which 94-98, there were two styles that I know of, the 3 and 5 spoke ones?

I'd just go with Bullitts, Cobra R's, or FR500's if it were me. Right after I smashed those tail lights though.
Click to expand...

The three spoke ones, I think they look waaaay better than the 99-04, especially the ones that came in the 99-00.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S650 Pics!
  • 85GT4V
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
0
Views
123
2024+ (S650) Mustang -General/Talk Sep 7, 2026
85GT4V
B
Resolved Crank no start after engine swap
  • biggrim
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
62
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
biggrim
B
S
Brakes are engaged while driving
  • stevetbright
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
113
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 31, 2026
stevetbright
S
C
Electrical Under dash wiring
  • ChicagoMustang
  • Apr 17, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
182
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 17, 2026
AeroCoupe
D
Progress Thread Calypso Green 92 LX Hatchback
  • Dakar09
  • May 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
19
Views
722
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 13, 2026
rednotch
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?