• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Pics of new headlights on car now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTA_V6_Mustang
  • Start date Start date Apr 18, 2007

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 18, 2007
#1
  • Apr 18, 2007
  • #1
Ok well I had put them on when I got them but finally aligned them tonight and well here are the pics, also threw in the pic of tailight decal.





 

bill302

Active Member
Nov 2, 2005
2,131
1
46
alabama,gadsden
Apr 18, 2007
#2
  • Apr 18, 2007
  • #2
looks great, where can i get some???????
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Apr 18, 2007
#3
  • Apr 18, 2007
  • #3
 

ProKiller

Founding Member
Apr 26, 2002
3,064
15
78
PA
Apr 19, 2007
#4
  • Apr 19, 2007
  • #4
really nice looking
 

1TallMF

New Member
Apr 17, 2006
955
1
0
Montreal
Apr 19, 2007
#5
  • Apr 19, 2007
  • #5
Looks good man, smoked lenses was a good choice
 

sade04

Member
Sep 13, 2004
97
0
6
Lansdale, PA
Apr 19, 2007
#6
  • Apr 19, 2007
  • #6
sweetness
 

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 19, 2007
#7
  • Apr 19, 2007
  • #7
Yea I love them, my g/f got them for me for my b-day this past saturday. She got them off e-bay. Now I want to get the fog lights just the same, clear with smoked housing. And WHAT A DIFFERENCE in night driving! I can see in the dark now! lol
 

milewsky80

Member
Nov 25, 2004
69
0
6
Weirton, WV
Apr 19, 2007
#8
  • Apr 19, 2007
  • #8
I LOVE how they look at night
 

GTA_V6_Mustang

Active Member
Nov 29, 2004
1,326
3
39
Miami, FL
Apr 19, 2007
#9
  • Apr 19, 2007
  • #9
Your telling me brotha. Once I get those fogs I am really going to enjoy driving at night. I especially love parking it in front of my stall or next to my stall at work so I can just turn around and look at it. I think what I have is called obsession my g/f would say. I dont know if I should get some HID's or some 8500K bulbs off e-bay though...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Front brakes not releasing
  • Boats90GT
  • Sep 15, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
9
Views
239
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 16, 2026
AeroCoupe
Problems after exhaust install and 02 harness
  • djj62478
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
39
Views
788
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
483
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
Strut Tower Help!
  • 93Nifty
  • Jan 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
28
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 28, 2026
General karthief
Cobra Brake Conversion - Spare Wheel/Tire Search
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
409
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 2, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?