Pics of new look...new rims, new hood/paint, lowered

Here's a few for now. What do you guys think??

niceshot2_web.jpg

front_web.jpg

The stripe is painted, not decal. Also that's just a glare on the front bumper, not any damage. He totally repainted the front bumper.

flag.jpg

fws.jpg

front_web2.jpg

valeria.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

looks good

just a quick question about the wheels...

Did you already have the front wheels and just bought the DDs? Or did you just buy all four wheels? Also, are they Antracite or another color?

I have factory Bullits on my 02 and I want DDs, but don't want to buy new front wheels if I can avoid it.

looks good

just a quick question about the wheels...

Did you already have the front wheels and just bought the DDs? Or did you just buy all four wheels? Also, are they Antracite or another color?

I have factory Bullits on my 02 and I want DDs, but don't want to buy new front wheels if I can avoid it.

I bought 4 new ones because on our 02's the color wouldnt match. Im pretty sure that in 03 Ford changed the color slightly (which is what the new rims are), therefore they wouldnt match.

I went w/ the anthracite ones.

I bought 4 new ones because on our 02's the color wouldnt match. Im pretty sure that in 03 Ford changed the color slightly (which is what the new rims are), therefore they wouldnt match.

I went w/ the anthracite ones.

I was afraid they wouldn't match...If I have to buy 4 rims, I may just go with black FR500s or maybe something else that looks good on MGs