Pioneer Deh-80prs Stereo Install + Authentic '95 Cobra R Radio Delete Panel

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
Pioneer DEH-80PRS Stereo Install + Authentic '95 Cobra R Radio Delete Panel

I got tired of my Tape deck and need to step into 2012. I need a stereo that could hook up to my iPhone and could also play Pandora. I waited for like 6 Months for Pioneer to release the new DEH-80PRS deck. Its the Top of the Line Pioneer Deck for 2012. The best of the best. Has 2 USB hook ups on the back so i can charge 2 phone or run 2 devices if i wish.

Since I wanted a CLEAN install, I decided to mount my APEX-i Digital Tach in the second din-spot. I search HARD for a AUTHENTIC 1995 Cobra R Radio Delete panel. This is a real one and i think i got the last one of earth. In the 1995 Cobra R the radio delete panel was in the top din spot. I wanted to see if it would mount in the bottom spot so i could mount my digital tach to it.

The Cobra R Radio Delete Panel is plastic and made by Roush. It looks OEM even down to the texture. It snap into place using clips like OEM pieces do. I did have to grind it down to fit the lower din but it fits perfect.

Here is a picture of a 1995 Cobra R with the radio Delete.

3131325576_014487bdb2.jpg

Here is My cobra R radio delete before I installed it. Amazing OEM quality and was well worth the money.

IMG_0208Small.jpg

IMG_0214Small.jpg

IMG_0219Small.jpg

Here is a pic of the Stereo installed with the delete kit.

IMG_0229Small.jpg

And the Final Version. I used 3M 20 pound rated Extreme Double Stick Tape to mount the APEX-i RSM to the delete panel. Holds SOLID.

IMG_0430Small.jpg

IMG_0433Small.jpg

IMG_0436Small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)