• Community Forums
  • Vendor Sponsor Forums

Planet Magnaflow StangNet Deals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slapyo
  • Start date Start date Sep 15, 2009
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
First Prev 6 of 6

COBRA90GT

Mustang Master
Sep 22, 2001
6,654
0
87
HOCKEYTOWN ® , MI
Jun 17, 2011
#101
  • Jun 17, 2011
  • #101
Slapyo or Planet Magnaflow staff:

Would like to request a PM for pricing on Magnaflow part number 14416 (should be a "Magnapack" stainless steel/polished muffler) PLEASE.

Looking for a pair of 'em - thx!

 

FLGator

New Member
Aug 20, 2008
12
0
2
Southeast
Jun 17, 2011
#102
  • Jun 17, 2011
  • #102
Mike,

Wanted to say thanks for the deal and timely shipping on my Magaflow Cat-back system 15881. I was finally able to install it. This system is good quality and it was very easy to install and no drone. Nice and deep, but step on the loud pedal and it reacts accordingly.

FLGator
 

COBRA90GT

Mustang Master
Sep 22, 2001
6,654
0
87
HOCKEYTOWN ® , MI
Jun 22, 2011
#103
  • Jun 22, 2011
  • #103
Thanks again Planet Magnaflow & staff - my Magnapack mufflers were delivered yesterday; killer pricing and fast S&H, as always. Can't wait to install 'em on the '01...


 

GT500SNAKE

New Member
Aug 22, 2011
1
0
0
Aug 22, 2011
#104
  • Aug 22, 2011
  • #104
Magnaflow

Hello everyone . I'm looking for Magnaflow 16843 muffler delete for my 07 GT500 Shelby. Thanks
 

Slapyo

Admin Dude
Feb 8, 2003
1,069
1
49
Anaheim, CA
Aug 22, 2011
#105
  • Aug 22, 2011
  • #105
PM sent.
 

FLGator

New Member
Aug 20, 2008
12
0
2
Southeast
Aug 7, 2012
#106
  • Aug 7, 2012
  • #106
Looking for pricing on Magnaflow system 15592, if you are still doing that sort of thing.
 

frdstang00

Founding Member
Feb 8, 2002
88
0
7
Brockton,MA
Aug 20, 2012
#107
  • Aug 20, 2012
  • #107
price on #15673 please. Thanks
 

UNimportANT

New Member
Oct 23, 2012
1
0
1
LA, CA
Oct 23, 2012
#108
  • Oct 23, 2012
  • #108
Would like a price on 37339 for my CA '95 Mustang.

If this is a dead thread, please let us know, and I will stop here.
 

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
8,664
334
174
Auburn, AL
Oct 23, 2012
#109
  • Oct 23, 2012
  • #109
PM Sent.

UNimportANT said:
Would like a price on 37339 for my CA '95 Mustang.

If this is a dead thread, please let us know, and I will stop here.
Click to expand...
 

FLGator

New Member
Aug 20, 2008
12
0
2
Southeast
Jun 2, 2013
#110
  • Jun 2, 2013
  • #110
Is this a dead thread? No activity since Oct of last year?
 

FLGator

New Member
Aug 20, 2008
12
0
2
Southeast
Jun 2, 2013
#111
  • Jun 2, 2013
  • #111
I bought a system from you almost a year ago and shortly afterward I sold the car. I have a new one now and enjoyed our dealings and the Magnaflow system I purchased. Anyway, I am looking at the 15150 system. If this is Mike, I am not sure if you remember me as I am sure you have dealt with many folks. Anyway, to recap I am retired Air Force and have been on Stangnet for some time (and several other Mustang/racing related forums).
 

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
8,664
334
174
Auburn, AL
Jun 3, 2013
#112
  • Jun 3, 2013
  • #112
FLGator said:
I bought a system from you almost a year ago and shortly afterward I sold the car. I have a new one now and enjoyed our dealings and the Magnaflow system I purchased. Anyway, I am looking at the 15150 system. If this is Mike, I am not sure if you remember me as I am sure you have dealt with many folks. Anyway, to recap I am retired Air Force and have been on Stangnet for some time (and several other Mustang/racing related forums).
Click to expand...


PM sent.
 
2

2manyfords

New Member
Jul 5, 2013
3
0
2
Jul 9, 2013
#113
  • Jul 9, 2013
  • #113
Looking for price on 15815. 66 coupe with headers

Thanks
 

MRaburn

Founder
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
8,664
334
174
Auburn, AL
Jul 9, 2013
#114
  • Jul 9, 2013
  • #114
2manyfords said:
Looking for price on 15815. 66 coupe with headers

Thanks
Click to expand...


PM sent.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
First Prev 6 of 6
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

New Exhaust for 408w stroker
  • SadbutTrue
  • Sep 10, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
88
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Sep 10, 2026
nickyb
T
A/C Compressor Reliability with Supercharger Setup – Need Advice
  • ThotTrap
  • Aug 29, 2025
  • 2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk
Replies
1
Views
233
2015 - 2023 (S550) Mustang -General/Talk Aug 29, 2025
Noobz347
1
Engine Motor swap from a 2003 Explorer
  • 1996mustang new
  • Oct 9, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
734
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 16, 2025
squeak93
Need Some Dyno Video File Sizes
  • Noobz347
  • Jan 17, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
334
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 20, 2025
TOOLOW91
Place to Avoid: Jamison Auto Group in Gulfport, MS
  • D Durden
  • Oct 20, 2025
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
46
Views
3K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 16, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Vendor Sponsor Forums
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?