Please give some help. Keyless remote for 1995 Mustang GT

fintim11

Sep 13, 2009
I have a 1995 Mustang Gt but I got no remote keys witch I bought afterwards from Ebay. The dealer did not send the original remote keys with the car because he was afraid that under on the long journey the doors might get locked. I have checked from the earlier owner that there is the remote system. So good so far. Then I started programming the remote Key but I can not find the wire in the trunk what I should short cut. Does anyone know how to do the programming in this case? I have done the programming to 1998 Mustang with out any problems.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 1995 Mustang Gt but I got no remote keys witch I bought afterwards from Ebay. The dealer did not send the original remote keys with the car because he was afraid that under on the long journey the doors might get locked. I have checked from the earlier owner that there is the remote system. So good so far. Then I started programming the remote Key but I can not find the wire in the trunk what I should short cut. Does anyone know how to do the programming in this case? I have done the programming to 1998 Mustang with out any problems.

This thread should answer all you questions. Post #3 has the pics and proceedure.

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/697152-keyless-entry-question.html