PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SET!

bascosauce

May 11, 2007
alright guys im just wondering if anyone knows of ANY mustang wheels that are in black chrome...not black with chrome lips, not black thats sorta shiny like the american muscle cobra's, i mean black chrome...

a buddy of mine has a family owned tire shop right outside of philly and he was showing me these rims, black chrome with chrome lip ZO6 rims, they just put on a black C6 ZO6 recently. he said hands down the nicest wheels he's ever seen. he said the backs had a huge lip of regular chrome that REALLY set it off. (PLEASE NO CHEVY SUCKS FORDS ARE THE BEST COMMENTS!?)

so my question is if you guys know where i can snag some BLACK CHROME wheels for my fox. i'd prefer 4 lug since i didnt wanna do the swap but for black chrome i'd totally be willing to make the conversion!

thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

Ebay has 17X9 cobra r's in black chrome, I think they also have 03 cobras but those are 5 lug only. Just type in cobra black chrome wheels in the search box. What color is your car? If you do get them, send me or post pictures I would like to see them on a fox. I think they would only look good with certain paint colors.

yea like whenever i try and search for black chrome i get black wheels with a chrome lip or something, not real black chrome lol.....like wheels that are black and kinda shiny