please help novi 2000 super charger for 2000 mustang gt but have a 02 engine help

fordmustang2000

Apr 4, 2010
can some one help me please i have a 2000 mustang gt i got it and hade to change the motor i found a engine out of an 02 gt it said 01 in the valve cover . any how when i bought the paxton super charger i orderd it for a 2000 mustang gt not thinking that i switched the engine now they say there is a diffrent bracket for the 02 how ever i have hade people say you can use the bracket i have on the 02 also one guy said it was just diffrent theards on the bolts that go in the heads . i called the local shop and let them know what was going on they said they have done them befor with the diffrent year brackets but would not tell me anything just that they would get the hardware they needed to make it work if any one knows anything about this i would be very great full if you would take the time and give me any input on this i just want to know how to make a bracket for a 2000 mustang gt paxton novi 2000 rr super charger fit a 2002 engine smae motors one is a romeo other is a windsor both look the same to me i have the old motor here and switched all the pully to make sure they fit and they did so just trying to find out befor i start the install and fine out it wont work or start it blind folded and have no clue what iam doing i live in rock hill sc area you can email me direct if you like at [email protected] thanks you for reading this and thanks for any help you can give me thanks and god bless

• Sponsors (?)