Please help

Was under car and noticed this are there supposed to be bolts in these holes????

Attachments

• 20200409_145126.jpg
    20200409_145126.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 114
  • Sponsors (?)

I think you're talking about the hole on the lower right of the bell housing ?
If so that's one of the attachment points for the motor plate, not huge deal if one is missing but yes there should be one.
It's a thin sheet metal plate that mounts between the the bell housing and engine.

The bolts attach from the plate side, not the other way around. If you're expecting to see a bolt head in that pic you'd be wrong.

EDIT: And I cannot see what that actually looks like because the pic is blurry. All I can make out is some threads, which would be correct if that tiny bolt is threaded in from the back side, like it should be.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
The bolts attach from the plate side, not the other way around. If you're expecting to see a bolt head in that pic you'd be wrong.

EDIT: And I cannot see what that actually looks like because the pic is blurry. All I can make out is some threads, which would be correct if that tiny bolt is threaded in from the back side, like it should be.
Its where bellhousing connects to the engine and left and right lower side are missing no bolt on either side