Please post pics of either tachs or shift lights..

5ecfce60.jpg

9e5cd77e.jpg

Attachments

• 5ecfce60.jpg
    5ecfce60.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 9e5cd77e.jpg
    9e5cd77e.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Sponsors (?)

CDSMA9 said:
I've been looking at that cluster for some time now. I just hope Florida5.0 will let them go on sale.

Nice set up,

I like it.

I think that you could fab something up using the plastic lens that is part of the gauge cluster.

mustang6788 said:
attachment.php

I am not real good at posting pictures but if it does work you can just see my shift light on the left side of the gage cluster. Not a real great picture of the shift light, I figured I usually only use the shift light so I did not buy an aftermarket tach. I like to try to hide my gages/shift light as much as possible to keep a clean look.

Right on man, I love a clean look!

I think thats where im going to mount mine now lol.

mount what? The autometer cluster is a kit from florida50.com the shift light is wedged between the vent and the dash.

I think i've got mine in a place that just about nobody puts it, but i like it out of my driving view. I ran an extra length of wire from the shift light and ran it up around the bottom of the dash and to the top of the column so it's right in my face when it lights (not a problem as long as there's a boot on the light). I don't see the need to have the tach right in your face since you've got the shift light to light up and tell you when to shift....you don't need to look at the tach. I'm all about form following function.

attachment.php

attachment.php