Police Chase

• Sponsors (?)

Those are not factory mustang or shelby tailights, nor camaro or challenger.
IMG_0088.PNG

IMG_0089.PNG

They may be the cervinis conversion kit..
IMG_0090.JPG

Last edited:
Hmm, did I heat you speeding up there at the end of your video? lol. and just curious, how did you know to be recording at that moment. they were defiantly cooking.

Joe

lol. This got some attention.

Police car was a charger, but was the one being chased a mustang? Taillights looked close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Unfortunately, I think my $100 dash cam doesn't get the frames/sec needed to get the job done, so the lights look a bit blurred in the vid. But, I was there in person and didn't have any problem distinguishing it as a mustang as it passed. It most certainly was a new-ish coyote era mustang.

Those are not factory mustang or shelby tailights, nor camaro or challenger.

I believed they were stock lights at the time. It's possible I wasn't focused enough in the few seconds I had to distinguish aftermarkets from stockers, but after a quick google search, these are what I think I saw:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMtY4EjRwVE

Aren't those stock?

Where do you live at these days? general area obviously

Just south of Fort Knox near Radcliff, Ky.

Hmm, did I heat you speeding up there at the end of your video? lol.

Yep ;-)

I stayed with 'em as long as my little Saturn could muster, which as you might imagine.... wasn't long at all. When I finally got into town, they were so far ahead and my speed was... um... not safe for my fellow citizens so I got out of it and cruised home.

and just curious, how did you know to be recording at that moment. they were defiantly cooking.

Joe

I'm always recording :nice:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Upon further analysis with my buddy who owns a '16, it's a 15+ Mustang. Further down the road, note the third brake light above the rear window. 14 and earlier had the third brake light on the trunk.

Upon further analysis with my buddy who owns a '16, it's a 15+ Mustang. Further down the road, note the third brake light above the rear window. 14 and earlier had the third brake light on the trunk.

Yep, you are right. All I was paying attn to were the first frames the car came into sight, and after a second look, the image is blurred making the lights look wider. After freezing the frames with the car down the road the image isn't blurred anymore. It's definitely an S550 mustang. I know a guy that owns one too..:oops:

I wouldn't have tapped the brakes if I was trying to get away. I think he was hitting it then noticed the cop at the last min. I don't think he was trying to get away. My opinion doesn't mean shiggidy!

Well, I saw him in the rear view for about a mile before he passed me, and had enough time to contemplate blocking the guy. Afterwards, I could see them hauling ass for another minute or two, give or take. Plus, they were still pulling away when I was going very fast trying to watch. I'm not posting that part of the video for um... 5th amendment type reasons, plus you wouldn't see much more than flickering lights, anyway.

So did he get away? lol

I'd really like to know the answer to that one, too. I searched the news and didn't see anything about it.

You'd probably need to search the local arrest logs for that date depending on who took the call. If they caught him, I'd imagine he got arrested and it would be in the log.

When I was watching the video, the thought crossed my mind that you were filming your buddy doing a "fly by", and he got caught doing it. lol.

Joe

He didn't get caught. He was driving a new Mustang. Being chased by a Charger. All that cop saw was taillights.