• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Ponys running rough

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slimer93
  • Start date Start date Sep 19, 2004
S

Slimer93

New Member
Mar 27, 2003
20
0
0
Vancouver WA
Sep 19, 2004
#1
  • Sep 19, 2004
  • #1
I've got a A/F meter that wasnt reading anything due to shot o2 sensors. So after I replaced the o2's the A/F meter started working (and I got about 2 mpg back, up to 15 mpg). I was wondering if its normal for an a/f meter to start going erratic when the engine warms up. It goes from stoich to lean and back over and over. If I give it some throttle it will act normal until I back off. Could this be a MAF sensor problem? Ive got the weenie stock unit. And I say my cars running rough because since ive put the o2 sensors in it seems like I dont have as much low end, it just kinda drags along until my boost makes up. Any suggestions??????????
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Engine Fuel not pumping
  • Creomod
  • Apr 13, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2 3
Replies
51
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 22, 2026
Noobz347
7
Engine Random hanging idle
  • 706 Saleen
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
9
Views
739
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Feb 19, 2026
86HO5.0
8
Engine Contour fan CFM
  • Mustang5L5
  • Apr 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
13
Views
569
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 22, 2026
qikgts
B
Help! Fox with idle issues
  • bbarton
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
193
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
AeroCoupe
D
Engine HO cam in non HO roller block ‘93 f150
  • DanC1993f150
  • Mar 21, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
424
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Mar 29, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?