Positive Battery Cable?

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, I mean, I know I can get basic battery cable at the parts store. But the Postiive has that one like 6 gauge cable that splits off into the fuse box, and down to the starter. I can put a junction box in there, or get some solder on ends. I was wondering if there was a better solution.

Kurt

Yeah, I mean, I know I can get basic battery cable at the parts store. But the Postiive has that one like 6 gauge cable that splits off into the fuse box, and down to the starter. I can put a junction box in there, or get some solder on ends. I was wondering if there was a better solution.

Kurt

Thats what i did i used a 1 in to 2 distribution block. i split the 2 gauge in to 2 pieces of 4 gauge.

Kurt if you need one i think i have an extra or 2 if you wanna pay shipping.:shrug:

#1:
DSCF1097.jpg

DSCF1098.jpg

DSCF1099.jpg

DSCF1100.jpg

DSCF1101.jpg

DSCF1102.jpg

Even got a new terminal end for ya.

Ok, thanks for taking the pics for me. I just got back from Advance, and I found something similar I can do. Did you clip it all under that one terminal like you had on the second pic? Just for posterity sake, I called Ford and asked what that battery cable cost. It's $273. For that price, I could weave it myself.

Kurt

Ok, thanks for taking the pics for me. I just got back from Advance, and I found something similar I can do. Did you clip it all under that one terminal like you had on the second pic? Just for posterity sake, I called Ford and asked what that battery cable cost. It's $273. For that price, I could weave it myself.

Kurt

These are from the factory, i guess thats how they did it...

In other news i hate doing brake lines...

brake lines are a bit of a pain. The important thing to do is to blow through the line after it's been bent. Make sure it has the same resistance as it did before you bent it. Sometimes the bends make more of a kink than it looks like. I was going to do my brake lines today, but I started drinking beer. I think I will just continue to drink beer, and watch some top gear.

Kurt