Possible Fuel Injection upgrade??

Old Red

5 Year Member
Jul 29, 2018
Palouse
So I am kicking around the idea of going to Fuel Injection on my 70 CJ, just not sure which way to go. Can anyone that has converted over to FI and shelved their carb shed some light on which brand to go with and what all I will face by choosing to go this route?
Thanks for any assistance..

1533007577747.png

• Sponsors (?)

I run EFI on both of my hot rods. Use MassFlo EFI on the Mustang and have for 12 years. its great however no longer made/supported. I use FItech on F100 but unfortunately it's not running yet.

FItech is really straightforward. i recommend using an EFI drop in tank like the ones Tanks Inc uses. you'll need to run a new supply line and return and do a small bit of wiring but its all really straightforward.

I run EFI on both of my hot rods. Use MassFlo EFI on the Mustang and have for 12 years. its great however no longer made/supported. I use FItech on F100 but unfortunately it's not running yet.

FItech is really straightforward. i recommend using an EFI drop in tank like the ones Tanks Inc uses. you'll need to run a new supply line and return and do a small bit of wiring but its all really straightforward.

Thanks, sounds pretty easy and straight forward. I've been away from the latest and greatest of some of the new products, my how things have changed in the past 25 years. I'm running an old Demon carb now but really interested in FI for cleaner starts and throttle response. I looked at the tanksinc products, very nice.